Check out eBay

Flashermac

That is a thought, maybe I will try to buy the damn place!

Anybody want to be a partner?

Maybe we will have 50 baht beers!

Anybody want to help me come up with a business plan?

Ok I'll go halves, will we be buying all the tarts as well? How much did they buy it for a couple of years ago I think, used to be hare and hounds which moved to WS, a fraction of what they are asking for it. Seriously, for that amount of money you could open a few decent businesses-peter

Right when I had hopes of getting both of those Casio cash registers working in Doll House, I find out the miimum bid never was obtained.

Thai3, I hope you hadn't bought your tickets yet, because we are not in business.

Sorry everybody, there will be no 50 baht beers nor open house refreshments.

I planned on having a lot of specials - a special every week. All of that has been cancelled.

Now I got to send home my new line up of help!

:chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili:

:chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili: . :chili:

Archived