Tbear's Second Newbie Trip: Conclusion

tbear31

Mad Max,

I always knew that during my next trip to LOS, I would still be a newbie. There are so many things that can happen to you over there, and it simply takes experience to know what to do. The whole 'double booking' thing was a perfect example. As soon as I heard the knocking, I begin to rack my brain, and what I had read on the boards to figure out what to do. I drew a blank. Sure, I knew to look at the hands and neck to recognize a Katoey, what the going rate was at a BJ bar, how much to pay for a short-time etc., but evil bargirl knocking at your door while showering with another..... nothing.

Not answering the door never really occurred to me. I was convinced that she would knock on that door until her paws turned into stumps! And then she would just start kicking the door.

To come to think of it, I was more then a little peeved that the hotel would have sent her up.

Sing Hah,

I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll give it a shot. I think that one of the great things about Thailand is the challenge of it all. Different culture, language, environment, etc. For me, everything is new. After working for a decade, each day is an adventure in 'Same sh*t, different day' When I'm in Thailand, I feel like an explorer. Each hour brings something new, and I usually have NO idea what tomorrow will bring.

I still haven't outgrown the girls though. I would still rather stay in BKK or Pattaya, then travel to Chiang Mai, Koh Somet, or Phucket. I'm getting close to wanting to explore a little bit more, but I still don't want to give up the non-stop sex thing.

T

Nice report, etc.

You have to be aware that Thai bar girls do not consider themselves as whores because they are free to say no to the customers (that is a generalisation as there are a lot of ex-brothel gals run by the mamasans who don't have any say in the matter, but doesn't apply in this case). Therefore, yes, she likes you a certain extent (and she liked the fact that you liked her a lot) but anyone else she likes will get the same treatment. She will be totally convincing because she is living in Thai time - what she says at that moment in time is absolutely true (in her mind) but it bears absolutely no relationship to what she thinks a minute, hour, day, etc later. When she says you can go short-time she is just testing out what you really feel for her. How much further the relationship goes is really dependant on how much effort you put in.

Lot of naivity on this board about Thai men, boyfriends. Very few gay men in Thailand - lots and lots of bisexuals, though! Not unknown for the girl to work go-go and her boyfriend to work a gay bar! Also, the way she kept going off for hours on end would set my alarm bells ringing - either servicing regulars or checking on her local boyfriend.

Next visit, try taking her out of the scene altogether - spend a few weeks wandering around Thailand with her, 100 percent of the time in her company and see where it goes from there.

Archived