P4P in Cambodia, places to go?!

kamui

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martinis a dark hole in the universe - literally - where you only have to look at the punters to fast exit fast!!!

Sharkys about as good as it gets but then you have to figure out how many of the moto drivers are pimps, husbands, boyfriends, etc - about a 100 outside!

Other Moto drivers are friendly creatures until you suggest that maybe they could introduce you to a nice family member of the female gender - watch their eyes close down.

The big question remains where do you go to meet nice Cambo girls beyond the few bars mentioned who are up to the elevation of farang boyfriend; nowhere with regards to all available info. Most Cambo old hands importing ex-hookers from Thailand.

Cambodia mostly still about inbred insanity mostly hideen from non Cambo's

Hi BR,

Qoute;

"Other Moto drivers are friendly creatures until you suggest that maybe they could introduce you to a nice family member of the female gender - watch their eyes close down."

Can you bring one of your younger sisters or female cousins when you meet up with one of the boardmembers next time.

Highly appreciated.

Limbo, my only surviving female relative is happily married and in no need of farang loose change. Sorry.

It is clear to me after a stay in Cambo that there is no easy way to meet good cambo girls rather than ex-brothel gals working in Sharkys etc. By good I mean relatively sane, twenty-ish women from the countryside who have been propelled by desperate poverty into the farang bar scene - as was the case say 20-30 years ago in Thailand and is still the case in the Phillippines (but barely) and should be the case in Cambo given its desperate history and widespread poverty but is not as the direct route out of poverty appears almost universally for parents to sell their young gals to brothels where they are ruined by the locals first, long before hapless farang are allowed on the scene.

Given that moto drivers come from similar poverty to the gals in most cases, and given that the one I used was happily married with kids in the countryside, it did not seem unreasonable to me (after a few weeks of refusing to indulge with the available, ruined women in the various bars) to suggest that there might be some gals in his village and/or family who were looking for a relationship with a farang, which surely would be much better than being sold off to a brothel for a pittance, etc.

I suppose it says something about the basic honesty of the driver that he reacted in such a negative matter (one could well imagine a Thai taxi driver trying to pass off an HIV hooker as his sister, for instance) but it is a very insular society even by Thai standards with very limited points of intereaction with foreigners that are very difficult to break through (I tried some other well won tricks with similar results).

Of course, if you just want a very cheap, very expert, three hole session with a Viet hooker it is probably a wacky kinda of mecca... but I am too old for that kinda nonsense.

BigRichard said:

It is clear to me after a stay in Cambo that there is no easy way to meet good cambo girls rather than ex-brothel gals working in Sharkys etc. By good I mean relatively sane, twenty-ish women from the countryside who have been propelled by desperate poverty into the farang bar scene - as was the case say 20-30 years ago in Thailand and is still the case in the Phillippines (but barely) and should be the case in Cambo given its desperate history and widespread poverty but is not as the direct route out of poverty appears almost universally for parents to sell their young gals to brothels where they are ruined by the locals first, long before hapless farang are allowed on the scene.

Well dude your exoerience is MUCH different from the reality I live in here in PP. Firstly, most of the girls freelancing in Martinis and Sharky's have never worked in brothels. Nor were they sold by their 'evil' parents when they were young.

I know dozens of 'good' girls (more or less) that are eager to find a white knight such as yourself. While they may play on the edges of p4p, their only ambition is to find a husband, preferably farang, a little older and a bit naive so he is easy to deal with. PM me next time you are over and I'll introduce you to many.

LaoHuLi said:

Well dude your exoerience is MUCH different from the reality I live in here in PP. Firstly, most of the girls freelancing in Martinis and Sharky's have never worked in brothels. Nor were they sold by their 'evil' parents when they were young.

I know dozens of 'good' girls (more or less) that are eager to find a white knight such as yourself. While they may play on the edges of p4p, their only ambition is to find a husband, preferably farang, a little older and a bit naive so he is easy to deal with. PM me next time you are over and I'll introduce you to many.

Hi Lao,

interesting post. I always had the impression that it is nearly impossible for a Barang to meet GKG's (Good Khmer Girls), since I have been told that the Khmer are very conservative and not very interested in mixing with Barangs. As always nothing seems to be only black and white.

I would be glad to have beer with you, next time I am going to Cambo (hopefully next year). :beer:

PS: What kind of hotel you are running?

after reading the whole thread, some of you guys are too hard on cambodia...

Sure there will be more prevalence of underage girls but each of have a brain to make a decision to stay clear of them..

It isn't like LOS is strictltly probited of underage girls around us. You can find them in the falang and thai areas and definately out in front of nana and even in their Go Gos..

I enjoy cambodia as it offers a different feeling from LOS sanuk scene. It doesn't matter where one is in SE Asia. The responsibility falls on us to make and show good decision-making skills not on a country to regulate that decision for us...

CB

• 3 weeks later...

not on a country to regulate that decision for us...

-----------------------------------------------------

There are just not good, sensible guys around, I am sure you agree that showing you can't always get away with it, for so many despicable characters, is good, and it works. What's good is that some countries will prosecute their nationals, if he is caught elsewhere. They had huge posters in Pattaya last winter, with the caution that, summing it up "caught with a child, go to jail back home!". It doesn't hurt anyone who won't do it, and certainly serve notice to the others.

Archived