The 2nd Crusade

Lusty

Conclusion:-Well I,ve overspent,I bet most of us do but no long lasting damage has been done.I took alot out of Thailand so there,s no hard feelings about putting something back.I,m surprised the baht has,nt rallied against the pound with what I,ve put into their economy."Money does,nt buy you happiness but you can sure rent it for a while",I,m not sure who penned those famous words.Apart from the obvious I wonder what they really think of us farange coming over with our wallets stuffed with 1000=500bht notes and shagging all their women?

I,d like to thank the women I,ve had for making this trip a memorable one.Especially Marc and the Eden girls for making a sordid fantasy come true.H** for being the most fantastic lover I,ve had the the fortune to spend time with and I doubt will ever be bettered(Unless she has a very good friend of course tongue.gif" border="0 .)I never made her out.The face and body of an angel and the mind of a sewer rat,down right filthy in the sack.She has a nice apartment,owns a car and she runs that beauty salon during the day,I guess she,s just in it for her insatiable love of sex.Perhaps some questions are better left unanswered.She told me she,s not sure whether she,ll still be dancing the poles on my next trip,but she,ll be very keen to hook up again.I know how to find her.Women like this(for me anyway)do not exist this side of the looking glass.

Then there,s Nee.She,s the only one who,s has managed to steal my heart and is a good candidate for something more perminant.What ever form this may take I,m not sure.This might be a mission for the future,we,ll wait and see.I,ve promised her so much and I feel I should try and deliver.

Nee is the only one I cry for at night.She has that certain air of sophistication about her.She very feminine and she speaks her mind.She has,nt got a pot to piss in,two bahts to rub together but she keeps herself, her abode and what few belongings she has meticulously clean,she is proud.I,m deeply concerned about her and think about her most of the time.

I know that some of you are thinking that if I think so much of Nee how can you shag someone else,the reasons are simple.To me love and sex are to different entities.If you get both together so much the better,pussies great but different pussies is even better(occassionally of course).We,re not on this earth for long,you have to do these things while you have the oppertunnity.I have many regrets from my younger days of passing girls by who I could have shagged but did,nt because I was in a relationship,not anymore.

Things have changed in LOS since august.I did,nt see that many nudies or any sex shows but I,m sure they still go on though but there,s still loads of fun to be had,BIG TIME!How it all turns out I do not know.Their are others more qualified to answer that one more than I.

And Marc(Eden Club),if your reading this,please protect your interests and do what ever it takes to stay in business.The world will be a sadder place without establishments like yours.No one else has a product quite as unique as the one you offer.It does exactly what it says on the side of the packet!

The cold turkey has,nt set in yet but it will.I,ve had to come back to provide the money to go again.Thats the only problem with Thailand,the more you go the more you want,so the more you go,and so it goes on until it starts to become a problem like any addiction.Still whats the harm in being addicted to having fun?There,s not much of it up here!

Reading back through my trip reports its difficult to believe all these things happened,but it did.Those that have been before know it is,but those that hav,nt and are about to embark on their first trip your lives are about to change,for the good or fucked up all together,"Up to you" as they say in LOS.

Its my turn to go to the back of the queue.I will continue to read other boardmembers trip reports and enjoy them from the outside looking in and laugh with you.

I,m outside on this cold and windy night,my first day back,covered in grease up to my elbows trying to get my fucking car going(its been stuck on the drive for three weeks).I look up and there,s an aircraft flying overhead in a S.easterly direction,I wonder where its going.

Second day back and I,ve heard that a very good friend of mine has been diagnosed with cancer.

I,m walking round the supermarket collecting some groceries and pass a guy in his late 50s with a 20 something oriental girl on his arm,he is grinning from ear to ear.Live is starting to suck again.

But hell I,ve got that free air ticket!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I,m sure my Farther was looking down from heaven last night and laughing his socks off.He was a horny barstard as well you know"

Some times I laugh...and sometimes I laugh a lot. This above made me laugh a lot.

Thanks mate.

Just a Thought.

Charles cool.gif" border="0

Well done..Great read. You really took me there. Oh...and in three weeks I will be there. If you read this, tell me, where is the island you went to, Koh Chang I think and where did you stay there and how much was it?

I would love to post whilst away but those fucking machines are so slow and at 10 or so bt a minute, it really pisses me off....big time.

Any way, thanks for the read. It is getting me in the mind frame for my trip.

See ya.

Just a Thought.

Charles

Hi Charles,we stayed at Khai bay huts.The bungalows cost 1200bhts a day(we haggled them down from 1500)they can sleep up to four(why not take three girls with you) and have fridge h+c,a/c and most importantly a proper crapper.The best beaches are on the west side of the island.You need to get a bus down to Trat(3 1/2 hrs from Pattaya) and then from there a taxi or songthiew down Lgam Nobop where the port is,best try and hitch up with some backpackers who are going to the same place to share the fare.There is a place right on the s.w corner called Lonely beech but you need a 4x4 or an elephant to get there.

This is a beautiful island but there,s not much to do except eat drink and shag!

"we stayed at Khai bay huts.The bungalows cost 1200bhts a day(we haggled them down from 1500)"

Wow Rusty. That's a little over my budjet. I am more a 500 bt a day man, at the most! More money for booze, broads etc. Any ideas on cheeper accomodation on the island or not.

Perhaps I should just hitch up wityh backpackers as you say and go with the flow.

Is this the same island that some Thai polly jerk said they were going to turn into a 5 star resort? NO BACKPACKERS! I wonder?

Anyway, again, thanks for the great read. It certainly put me in the picture.

btw I have never been to Winchester Club but I have heard much about it. Is it really worth the trip? I have aways thought that a club where the girls walked around with their tities out and swimming gear with a pool and BBQ facilities as well as the behind the dorr facilities would be a great idea. Bring your meat, bring your meat and lets meet!

Just a thought.

Charles laugh.gif" border="0

You can get cheaper accommodation in your price range but what you,ll get I don,t know.As for the Winchester its tits out on sundays and free lunch,furburger I think!If you get to shag the farange looking one with the big tits let us know how you got on and give her half a tooth pick and say Rusty sent this!

Ok Rusty. Will do. I'll be there Sunday February 17 for lunch and afternoon snacks {if you know what I mean} and I'll do the farang looking one....for sure! I'll take a tooth pick with me also!

I still think the pool, BBQ idea is a good one.

Just a thought.

Charles

Archived