Do Thais Invade your Home?

Torneyboy

maybe a little off topic.

when i travelled to my #1 Girls village i was so innocent of what life would be like.

but i noticed her house was always full of people walking in and out and i never knew who was who.

everyone in the village seemed to turn up around dinnertime and just sat around chewing the fat.

a very social race i thought.

but a bit disconcerting when they used to walk through my bedroom all hours of the day to go to the toilet..........

Hi

I think it is more like...there is a falang in town?

I had the same thing happen up north a few years back when i was single.....they were all cousins..or so i was told .

There would be no reason to visit this place..nothing there and off the main roads...so i was the show for a few `days :p

i was the attraction when i first arrived but the novelty soon wore off.

when in the house i was pretty much ignored by the locals as they came and went.

also noticed it in the Girls rooms in Patong.

other people would wander in and out all the time which was no good if i was trying to settle down for a little loving.... :cussing:

Torneyboy said:

Hi

Do Thais invade your homes?

Today my wife arranged for a friend to come over to give her a haircut/nails etc.

Next i hear both her sisters will be over..ok so far.

Now one of the sisters partner is coming as well,also the two Thai students that live with us want a cut as well.

I think i will end up with a cut whether i want to or not

::

They will cook up a storm while here...so the kitchen will be full of chefs...that could be fun.

My Tv/music system will get a work over as well i am sure.

Is a nice day here today i would rather be out and about today..but am trapped in my house with at last count 12 Thais and me :D

Oh ..the joys of being in a Thai community.

You guys?? :dunno:

Slight deviation to this but......

I went up with the missus to her village to see her folks and family, I really like it there, so peaceful, no intetnet, hell only one local shop.

Anyhoo, I really wanted to see the bridge over the kwai as this is my 3rd trip and its something I keep meanng to do. G/F loves the idea and books a taxi.....

Well the next thing I know, the taxi turns up in the guise of a mini-bus and 10 of us jump in for the 4 hour trip to Kanchanaburi.....

Guess who paid for the minibus, the hotel overnight and the meals..... :banghead:

Archived