Do Thais Invade your Home?

Torneyboy

Hi

Do Thais invade your homes?

Today my wife arranged for a friend to come over to give her a haircut/nails etc.

Next i hear both her sisters will be over..ok so far.

Now one of the sisters partner is coming as well,also the two Thai students that live with us want a cut as well.

I think i will end up with a cut whether i want to or not

::

They will cook up a storm while here...so the kitchen will be full of chefs...that could be fun.

My Tv/music system will get a work over as well i am sure.

Is a nice day here today i would rather be out and about today..but am trapped in my house with at last count 12 Thais and me :D

Oh ..the joys of being in a Thai community.

You guys?? :dunno:

Yes, anyone stops by whenever they feel like. It's OK, but I like to keep it under control. I've gotten into the habit of standing in the doorway until I know who the visitor is and why they are there. Some people I keep in the frontyard, workers, salesmen, people borrowing stuff. Others I invite inside. If I don't give some a disapproving stare they will wander all over the place, walk upstairs and look around! WTF? I have to make sure that my wife's auntie isn't in the house by herself, she's a little bit "kelpto".

The worst are my wife's uncles. They like to get really drunk and then stop by and hold court in the living room. I will go upstairs and watch TV when they appear in the evening. Now that I have two big dogs they show up less than they used to. The dogs won't bite them but they are afraid anyway. :D

Must borrow your dogs sometime!

The flip side si sometimes DarLek's better looking cousins come over and get all giiggly looking at the farang.

The other side is thAT the ugly ones come over, now they MAKE me want to be drunk just so they look better.

Not big drinkers DarLeks family accutally

DOG

Guest lazyphil

i've had thais stay over, gave them food, drink etc, in the end they dump on you, door is shut tight for the most of them, regained some order in the manor house!

sayjann said:

you sure they are just coming over for a haircut and not moving in?.

i remember the last visitor you had who dug himself in and decided to stay for a while....... :spin:

Ha ha ...NO

House full sign is out.

hell of a day i must say....good food..great DVDs and yep...i got a haircut :doah:

Have to wait till next weekend to see what is in store for me...life is one big surprise :D

Guest lazyphil

joint idea tb, we find life easier without all the vein selfish thais around, their are straight forward ones around of course, my mrs doesn't much like people from the old neighbourhood in bkk coming over to our house in pathum, for a few years after we came to the uk her family stayed in the riverside shack and they all laughed at them, why have falang and still live here etc....now they live away from this area and they still come over, when i'm there they can sod off!

Archived