N.E. Patriots - Modern Day Dynasty

frogpatrol

• 2 weeks later...

finally i will get to post this.

going back around a Month but interesting i thought and not only shows how hard the Rugby Players are but also the Supporters.

RUGBY NUT----------DRUNK FAN CUTS OFF HIS OWN TESTICLES.

a drunken Rugby Fan marked Wales' win over England hacking off his TESTICLES.

the 22 Year-old Welsh supporter was so sure his Team would lose he told friends "if Wales win i'll cut my balls off".

friends thought he was joking but Minutes after Gavin Henson fored Wales to an 11-9 victory,he left the Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly,South Wales.

he then severed his Testicles with a knife and carried them back to the Club where his mates were still drinking.

he then handed them over declaring "i've done it,here's my balls"

horrified Bar Staff immediately placed then in a pint glass filled with ice as an Ambulance was called.

the Man was rushed to Hospital with severe bolld loss.

he was said to be seriously ill in Hospital but was expected to recover.

a Policespokeswoman said that Police had attended the scene and a Man was taken to Hospital.

a friend of the Man said "this Lad said he'd cut his balls off if Wales won and he did,fair play to him"

another friend said that he had been on medication and shouldn't have been drinking.

a Hospital spokesman said "his Family are very upset".

that just shows are Rugby Fans are even harder then their Players.

i presume that an American Fan would have said 2if my Team win,i'll have another hotdog".

not quite as daring is it?........

but then again it also shows how Stupid the Welsh are....

Badabing,i missed Alligator Alley.

we drove South from Tampa and instead of driving East along Alligator Alley we continued South to Everglade City and the Keys.

keep an eye out for the story of my 'great American adventure'.....

Archived