Who Shags Who.?

STDAY3

Maybe somebody can explain this.

A small beer bar 1:15am. A guy comes in just as they are about to close and shows an interest the girl I am chatting with. Lots of whispering takes place between her and the Mamasan, then lots of whispering between the Mamasan and the Guy. The girl asks me If I want to take her and I say "No".

She refuses to go with the guy, so he raises the amount of cash on offer. She still won't go with him, so he walks of stunned.

I asked her why she would not go with him, and she said

"If he wanted to f**k me, no problem", "but he wants me to f**k him, and I don't want"

As anyone heard of this before.?

Hi,

Sounds like he had a 'special' request that she was not interested in. Hard to tell, without knowing what transpired in the negotiations (whispering). :dunno:

I think if mamasan didn't seem upset, then was probably a strange request. By her girl not going with anyone, she was out the barfine, which most mamasans are not too happy with. You should have just asked girl what she meant by "He wants me to fuck him".

Sounds like something involving a lot of work for the girl, and mamasan sympathizing with. :)

HT

Hi Jxxxl,

Yea....I'm thinking something like that. Or 'feltching'???? I'm not exactly sure what that is, nor do I want to. :: I'm serious.......I *really* don't want all the details. :)

But I'm thinking something out of the mainstream, none-the-less. You have some real *freaks* there, and I'm sure the all the girls get some really bizarre requests on a continual basis.

But then again, no one knows what actually transpired in this case, so is impossible to really say.

We can only speculate.

HT

Hi STDAY3,

What do you think she meant? Only you have the clues to what she might have been refering to.

HT

Any guesses?

PS...You can always go back and ask.

Archived