Who Shags Who.?

STDAY3

As you said It sounds probably more liked, It might have meant a lot of hard work for her.

But she said it so matter of factly. In a way that I was supposed to reply "Oh yes I see what you mean".

Kinda like "If he wants to buy me a drink ok", "but he wants me to buy him a drink, and I dont want"

Next time I am in Thailand, I will try to find the bar again and ask, her to elaborate.

This is hopefully not the start of a trend. In a few years there could be a whole new set of acronyms as the bargirls unite and take their strapons to the Farang! ::

BB - Bar Boy

FBF - Farang Boy Friend

BFE - Boy Friend Experience

They might even start a web based forum - the bargirls that is :stirthepo and exchange notes about the Farang they have done.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

>>>They might even start a web based forum - the bargirls that is and exchange notes about the Farang they have done.<<<

Surely you jest!.

No need for a bar girls web site. They already have a network that is unrivaled the world over. Far superior to any networked based applications. And long in place, before the internet even saw it's own existance. :D

HT

Archived