Older BG's

MisterBlonde

I was in a NEP gogo a few weeks ago enjoying a chilled tiger when a cutie sidled next to me and introduced herself...she was very cute and after summing each other up i found out she was 24,a squeeze of her arse confirmed that it was hard as a rock,which is a prerequisite for me.....BF was paid and off we went and it was only a bit later,in the light,that i noticed that she wasn't 24 but probably about 30....that's ok..she was a good sort and i always knock a few years off my age as well.

She was a very nice girl,extremely well dressed,well travelled,excellent english and classy.It turns out that she was a business owner in Jomtien and that went bad.....she is midway through building a house in Jomtien and needs big baht a month to keep up the payments.....hence the new career in prostitution....it was only on the second night that i saw her that she confessed her real age of 42....the only signs i could see of age on this girl were here face( which i had pegged as about 30) and her breasts...which were big...were a bit soft...but the stomach and butt were hard as a rock.

It's amazing how well,some Thai women can hold their age,and i found that i was more attracted to her,because she had the body of a young girl but a more mature mind that i was happy to spend time with and actually have intelligent conversations...i spent 2 nights with her,and wen't back for a third but she was taken....a very popular gal....i think it's time to now maybe open up my mind to older Thai women than my usual under 25's.

Join the club.

My top ten regulars, at least six were over 25, and two of them over 35.

Younger ones are pretty t look at, but usually don't know how to F..k, s..k properly, aren't yet tuned into their own bodies, don't seem to enjoy sex that much and are often quite boring after an hour or two. One of my most memorable nights, songkran a few years ago, i spent with three over 35's (one BG, two retired BG's until my dawn departure to the airport.

My current favourites, from a small SC bar, and Baron's are both at least late twenties, and know their business, plus ar fun and interesting. Very few 18 yr olds are. To look, I go to a bar, for the rest, gimme an older woman.

MisterBlonde:

This brings back some distant memories and you are threatening to shake a paradigm of mine.

This is my second post on NP. I am not experienced with Thailand (only 2 trips, about 10 girls) but have been living in Brazil for the last five years up to my neck in young, enticing women.

Good in bed vs new in bed? Experienced to please or experienced to deceive? When I first started mongering six years ago, I made it a rule to never go with anyone over 19. At the time I was 32 (now 37) in Rio de Janeiro and was able to get amazingly beautiful girls one after the other. I had great experiences so never changed my rule. Don't remember exactly why I made that rule - mainly fear of catching a disease (I also screened for newbies) and also I wanted to take advantage of a girl's young "exploration" age. It always seemed to me that the women I had dated in the West who were around 30 were not just intent, a better way to say it is obsessed, with marriage. To stay in any relation with them it had to be going steadily and incessantly towards a long-term relationship. What am I, I figured, a piece of meat for your "relationship?"

So mostly my "19" rule was a throwback to that frustration and self defense against disease. I should also mentioned that as a stranger in a strange land I was always nervous and afraid of being robbed, and figured that the young beautiful ones had their pick of men and would therefore be less likely to steal or mislead me.

Now I have increased the age to 22, but still in Thailand I screen for the young ones. It just seems to me that a woman peaks at around 18 or 19, then it is all downhill from there.

Maybe I will give it a try this next trip to Thailand. Thanks for the idea.

<<<<<A good engine isn't running at it opitimum performance until its got 25k on the clock!<<<<

That's debatable. A lot has to depend on how many cylinders it's still running on, and how often it's been serviced since new. And some models 'smoke' more than others.

A lot can be said for 'after-market' products. They have been around long enough to know how to tweak performance to full potential.

Hi-octane prices do not always equate to best performance. :grinyes:

5555555. I could go on forever with this. :clown:

HT

>>>I should also mentioned that as a stranger in a strange land I was always nervous and afraid of being robbed, and figured that the young beautiful ones had their pick of men and would therefore be less likely to steal or mislead me.<<<

Bad assumption to make, IMO, for a variety of reasons. Most of which being that they have been around the block more, and have much less to lose, if getting caught. It's the girl's who are taken much less, that are most eager to make a good impression, and are more concerned about how you will think of them after.

HT

Yes HT you make sense :bow: - I made a little translation error. In Brazil, the best and really only good market is freelancers and that is my main hunting ground (90%). In Brazil prostitution is legal but the business behind it is not. There is no mamasan or gogo type structure as in Thailand. Hence security is more of an issue since you have no contractual control though the gogo/mamasan.

Will have to change tactics in the Land of Smiles, unless with freelancers...

>>she had the body of a young girl but a more mature mind that i was happy to spend time with and actually have intelligent conversations...<<

When I cross a beautiful 'older' girl i feel the same way and find them irresistable. Any time i've gotten involveed beyond sex with thai girls have always been with the older ones.

Older girls also have a more virtuous and impermeable mind fuck sttrategy ::

Archived