Mykal's 2nd trip day3&4 (extremely long)

So it is now day three New Years Day. I am laying next to possibly the prettiest and sexiest woman in my life (debatable) and I really feel good about her. We sleep till about noon and shower and dress. Jay gets my email and we make a time to meet later. My legal age cutie and myself go to eat at this place by soi zero in the shopping complex there. We go to the Thai restaurant next to Fridays and order food. A family has a table next to us and I can tell they are talking about us most notably my young love. The get up to leave and as they are leaving the restaurant my young love flips one guy off who kept staring as he left. She added a quiet fu*k you. I had to smile at that. Some guy named Peter calls her on her cell phone and she talks to him for about 10 minutes. I get a little annoyed at this but she does not seem to care. I ride her the rest of the day saying “Peetah, Peeeetah”. I let her know I was a little jealous. She thought it was funny. She says no, he barfine me and take me upcountry but he no boom boom. I hear this a lot from bargirls dealing with middle aged or older men. I don’t get this. If I barfine, best believe boom boom is on the agenda. I don’t give a scratch if I am 80. She will be saying yeah but he tried! We then go to the skytrain and go to Siam to see a movie. I want to get the couch thing but there is this “gold card” involved so I get regular tickets to Monsters Inc. She insisted after I suggested “Training Day”. What a baby she is. We get popcorn and sodas and I was amazed at how they pulled up the seating arrangement on the computer. She chose our seats all the way in the last row in the middle. I wondered if I could diddle a little but decide not to. She smacks me in the arm when the “Anthem for the King” starts and I get up and then we watch the movie. We have each other’s head on each other’s shoulder throughout the movie. True GF experience. We leave and walk around the mall a little and I get ready to snap a picture and she says NO! I see the sign and say that’s kinda stupid it is only a mall. We go to get Pizza Hut. Some Cajun wings and a personal pizza. We hit her bar and I barfine again. All the managers and dancers are at our table (it is about 7pm and slow) and they help themselves to the food. My legal age cutie called them all over to eat. I got one corner of pizza and two wings. I understand this is the Thai way so I take it in stride. We hang in the bar for awhile and we decide to go. I take a side step to another Kings Group bar where my two teensie weensie cuties were. The one so insistent on my paying barfine last time (“paaay baaa, PAAA BAAA”! ) is there and I come over to where she is sitting with my “young love” and she has this Japanese guy with her. She wais me and says where you go? I have young love in tow and point to her and she frowns at her and then me. I love her little smirk. She has such a small, compact body. I wondered if I should try her out just for the novelty. She is about 4’9” and about 95 pounds soaking wet. Us doing the boom boom would be a funny sight. We leave and start heading for the taxis and my young love says “I want to go to a gay show”. I say WHAT? She says I want to see men fu*k. I am like NO WAY! She is pretty insistent though. I am getting into the bad habit of handing the pants to her and letting her have her way. We go to one bar in what is it patpong 3 or something? We sit and I notice there are these men (boys?) just standing there with their drawers on not dancing just kind of slightly bending knees to the music. The drinks are 180 baht each. It is expensive being gay these days huh? I cling to my cutie to make sure there are no mistakes and I look around at the men and start telling jokes to my cutie. We are cracking up and drawing stares. The show starts and this one is kind of tasteful with coordinated dance steps and such. They did that one in good taste. Then I saw two farang ladies walk in and my cutie grabs me and says mmm hmmm. Then my laughter stops as this black dude walks in and takes a seat right at the stage. I hung my head. My cutie is howling about now. Well gays come in all colors so I should just accept it. All these fine azz Thai women and guys want to screw boys. TSK TSK. LOL We leave and she says “NO! I want to see men FU*K!” I am like “what the hell is wrong with you”? We go to the place next door and I really was not ready for what was about to take place in there. The touts are like sweetie, you want f*ck*ng we have it here! She says c’mon let’s go! I said to the touts to wait one second. I grab miss legal age and back her against a wall by the shoulders and say “you really want to go”? She says yes. I said “ok YOU SMOKING TONIGHT”? She has this “aaw sh*t” look and after a few seconds quietly says yes. The touts are cracking up when we return. They know I used my bargaining chips somehow. We walk in and there are the same kind of Thai guys in underwear except---their d*cks are now out on full throttle. I look at her like you better earn your keep tonight. Then, the worst fears are confirmed. This guy comes out in a mask and underwear and then these two others come out after and join him on stage. They start with these black rubber things and one guy cocks his arm back from the atlantic ocean somewhere and smacks the sh*t out of him with it. POP! POP, POP! Then they grab him by the hair and make him start blowing them! I am cracking up very loudly and management can’t help but smile. The mask guy then was hanging from these chains and they grabbed him down and threw him on the floor. SPLAT! (he was about 6 feet in the air) and grabbed him by the hair again and well, you know the rest. I said to young cutie “oh yeah, MAJOR smokage for you tonight”! She says the mask guy is cute, buy him a drink. I say oh no, here is 200 baht YOU buy him a drink and she does. He sits with her and I release her and try to disappear in the couch. He says something to her and she says to me “he think you cute”. I say CHECK BIN! We are getting the f*ck outta here! We then go back to her bar and the cutest manager there says ok you want see woman show? I say yes. I have to offset the horror I have just seen. The manager myself and legal age go to Queens Castle and these girls are very well endowed. I LIKE. I am paying them more attention than I am my young legal age cutie. There is a woman who opens two bottles with her snatch and then pulls a string of razor blades out of herself. I made a note not to ever barfine her. I guess this is show night for us. We finally get back to the hotel and get into the sack. She smokes for like 2 minutes and I say come on now? She shuts me up with a pretty long session. She has a lot to learn in the sex area. I understand that stunners are often like that. She is so damn fine I put up with it. At one point I am intertwined with her but my arm fell asleep and I moved over to the other side of the bed and she wakes me up 20 mins later saying "Mike, MIKE". I say what is there a fire? She grabs me and pulls me to her. And intertwines me again. She will not sleep unless I am hugging her. I like that. However, in the morning I decide I am going to cut her loose. I slip 3000 baht in her purse and take a shower. I come out and she is noticeably pissed. I ignore her and after about 30 minutes of quiet I say “what, not enough”? She kind of rolls her head like “whatever”. Yeah, whatever, I spent all totaled about $200 dollars on her and her bar so its like “yeah, whatever”. Being fine is one thing but gods gift to this earth you are not. We go eat again and she says barfine tonight? I said you have attitude I don’t know. She gets all snugly again and tries to get me to reconsider. I say well I will come to bar later. She says I go home and change and you come to bar. I said well if I were you I would not be late to bar. It is now 5:30 and work for her starts at 6pm. She gets in a cab and I go back to hotel and I am going to hook up with Jay. Jay is staying at a very luxurious apartment on Suk soi **. I go over there and his Nana Plaza cutie is there. Damn she is fine. Nice and tall and no blemishes and very nice attitude. This is the one who got me hooked up with her friend from the same bar. This is the one who screwed my boy and tickled me to anger. Tickling girl is staying with some punter in Thailand for a month or so who actually “bought” her out of bar. I said to Jays girl “call your friend”. She does and we talk for a hot minute. Jays girl hangs up the phone and said “she will be here in 5 minutes”. Jay and I were like “major violation” to his girl for not telling us but I did not care. Jay said Mike she has steady income from this guy but will be here in 5 minutes for you, you gotta feel like the man, you are a prostitutes booty call! She arrives and we catch up and she has 3 photo albums of her and her family up country. I make an arrangement to see her tomorrow morning and Jay and I leave for Soi Cowboy as it is right up the block. We go to the famous Long Gun and it is standing room only though we snag some makeshift seats. Nice lineup but to me they have nothing on the patpong bars. It is just the best of Soi Cowboy and that was even debatable to me. We then go to Baccara my favorite Cowboy hangout. Immediately a nice looking 30 or so year old attaches herself to me. I buy her a drink and she goes back up on stage (we are seated by the stage) and she dances while holding my hand with some pretty nice moves. Nice lower half but smaller up top. I say I will be back for you but do not pay bar. Jay and I head for the pong. I decide to skip Kings ****** and remember the little cutie across the street. We head for her bar. We peek in and the ladies on stage are beckoning us to come in. My little cutie is off tonight but we go in. We are instantly surrounded by 2 ladies and 2 waitress girls one waitress girl is very healthy with a set of D cups. We chat them up and the ladies drinks start flowing, beers for us and our fan club is growing. Jay says Mike we can take this bar over. I say I know. Jay says lets get the drinks rolling. We start buying Tequila shots and B 52s. The girls light the B52s on fire and we are having a great time in here. Our fan club starts to grow and before we know it we are surrounded by about 10 girls and the Mamasaan. We leave about 4 girls dancing on stage and 2 or 3 tending to the other punters and the rest of the bar IS OURS. The punters are looking at us like “who the hell are these guys”. We are very “jai dee” I guess. I feel up on two of the girls with huge knockers. One girl comes and tongue kisses me out of the blue then it becomes a who can tongue kiss Michael into a barfine. I tongue kissed 3 more girls! We stay for about an hour with a 4000 baht bill. We had lots of fun. I do not barfine but have a hit list. There is one dancer that absolutely has the biggest chest I have seen in Thailand. I am talking E cups or so. Not the cutest or best body but those breasts… I make a note to come back for her or the waitress girl with the D cups who is pretty cute and thick but not fat. There is a third girl with regular knockers but she is pretty and tongue kisses me also. I am already getting the butterfly signs from stage and the first one to tongue kiss me is now pissed. I comfort her and the mamasaan calls me “helicopter”. Jay is not feeling well as he has the flu for a few days and wants to go back to be tended by his live in cutie. She is in a Nana bar where she works and I go in and then go see Angel Witch with the gate down and says “all dancers in Rock Hard” So I head over there and know I am jeopardizing my vacation with running into Pak but I have to go. I walk in and the Mamasaan instantly says “OHHHHH” and hugs me along with the other mamasaan from AW. I talk to Matt for a minute and Pak is not working tonight. Ok one more free night. I head back to Soi Cowboy and in trying to catch a cab get into an accident with another set of farangs. Details in the thread “If you're caught having fun”. I finally get to Soi Cowboy and Bacarra and my older cutie there is with a punter but she says give me five minutes. It is almost 2am. She comes over and I peg her for price. She shoots down the 1000 baht figure but I say 1500 and no more. She says ok. I say its 2am. Either I pay bar or you meet me on the corner and make yourself an extra 500. She says ok to the latter and I leave and wait. She comes out and says Mamasaan saw us talking too long and said she better walk in with barfine tomorrow. I tried to make her some money because she fulfilled her duties at bar until 2am. Why do they still need barfine? It was 2am so I felt I would help her make a little more money but Mamasaan was on to that. We go back to the hotel and she says in the cab I very mau. That man made me drink 3 KLOSTER! We get noodles at the vendor on soi 8 and my barfine puts them together with everything but the broth. I like them better that way and we share a meal. She then goes to the toilet without me knowing and I walk by and see her on the tank and laugh. Then she locks the door and I hear her throwing up her guts. She comes to bed after mutual shower and we get down to business. These older girls can really put it on you. I enjoyed her and that was a very long night 3 and 4… more to come…

Mykal

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: mykal ]

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: mykal ]

I've been through the gay show experience two times, with different girls, and I found it to be quite fun, even though I'm 0% gay. They put a lot more effort into it than the bored-looking girls do in their shows and some of it is hilarious. It's fun to take a girl who's never been and just look at her all the way through it. My girls were cracking up..

Now, mykal, more importantly, where's this bar?

"There is one dancer that absolutely has the biggest chest I have seen in Thailand. I am talking E cups or so. Not the cutest or best body but those breasts? I make a note to come back for her or the waitress girl with the D cups who is pretty cute and thick but not fat"..

Thanks guys for the replies. Choc Steve, I thought she was fine enough. I have friends who say one of my other regulars (ticklish girl) is cuter but I think this one is SEXIER(tho she sux in bed). Biblies, I will be sending you a private message.

Mykal

Archived