18-30s,the time before Los!

Lusty

Did anyone used to go on those 18-30s type holidays when they were younger?

Our "mob" used to go every year and us being southern bucks we found that the further north they came from the easier their knickers came off.Girls from Newcastle were always a dead cert for a holiday shag closely followed by the Scotish girls who were nearly always up for it especially if they were from anywhere near Glascow.

So,what about you?

I'm sure Firey Jack will be chiming in on this one :D

lazyphil said:

Have you seen ''Is Harry On The Boat'' a film about holiday reps in Ibiza?....is it that easy there!!!

Ibiza was in a later dynasty.Places like Benidorm and Arenal on Majorca were our happy hunting grounds.

Saying that my first holiday with his emminence,the Village Idiot:bow: was in Marmaris(Turkey) in 1998 where I manged to pull a cracker who was from Fraserburgh!This was when I was forty so nothing much had changed regarding the randyness of Scottish chicks :p

A point worth mentioning,back then Turkeys inflation was running at around 500% and we found a bar where it was 20 pence(14bht) a pint:drunk:

This was three months before I discovered the delights of the S.E and fortunately for VI a few years before he did::

Talking of VI I must give the cunt a ring as the last I heard he was up to his knees in water planting rice in his alotment and distilling his own Meekong:drunk: round the back of his and ex-Cathouse mammasans mudhut ::!

17-20: South Shore Long Island surfer girls, balanced out by trashy Italian babes. Sprinkling of Jamaican dark, both rum, ***, and women.

20-22: Southern California- Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs bouncy blondes and Tijuana trash. Sprinkling of Jamaican dark, both rum, ***, and women.

22-36: Black hole of marriage. Late-night bar nookie fuck her on the bar, fuck her in the bathroom, fuck her in the beer cooler in the joints where I tended bar on Long Island.

Also in the 18-36 year range:

*Snow bunnies at the various New England ski resorts. Hot cider, rum, blazing fire after a days workout in the snow- :up:

*the swinging women at a particular sunbathers/nudist camp- Sunny Rest Lodge- in Pennsylvania. This was the closest experience to Thailand in my whole life. Hordes of horny naked women, shooting pool, playing at the pool, dancing at the disco. It was the first time in my life (pre-LOS) that I had nearly every teenage fantasy fulfilled- multiple partners, women wearing only bits of underwear at the disco. Definitely contributed to the demise of the marriage. I still remember a line that a woman threw at me that is constantly rekindled by the sincerity of Thai bar girls: "You're a teacher? I've always wanted to fuck a teacher!"

36-45: Black hole of Central Virginia, although Virginia Beach and Myrtle Beach summer party town white trash was OK. Not so bad, actually. As a professional dance instructor, lotsa the divorced-and-horny set and the rich-married-but-my-husband-works-too-much country club crowd.

Mid-late 40's: Southern Spain, Costa del Sol: German women and Canadian women (who da thunk?)

Lusty: thanks for stirring up some of those old memories for me. :up:

Archived