Mykal's 2nd trip 5,6 and 7 concl.

Today my Soi Cowboy cutie and myself wake up to the phone ringing at 9am. It is ticklish girl saying she is about to come over. OH NO! Thank god Soi Cowboy girl has to go to the bank to send my and other punter money up country. I get off the phone and Soi Cowboy says I heard everything, but she is smiling. She then yawns and curls up again. I get up turn on the TV and sweep the curtains aside. Soi Cowboy gets up smiling and takes shower and gets dressed strategically taking her time to do this. My hands are tied though because I don’t want to be disrespectful. I walk out with her at about 9:15 am. I sit at the front of the hotel and watch her disappear down Soi 8. Then not 5 minutes later, ticklish girl comes walking up soi 8. Talk about movin em around! The doorman was crackin up! We go upstairs and talk for awhile and just pal around a little. She has some things to take care of at 1pm so she goes promising to return at 4pm. She calls me at 4:15 and is on her way. I meet her in the lobby and we joke around and watch a movie for a couple of hours and then we start to kiss and well you know the rest. Just as good as I remember it the first time. We then shower and go to Jays for a little. Jay’s girl and her talk and Jay and I want to head for Soi Cowboy. So we all leave together. We get to the elevator area just me and ticklish girl and I try to offer her 500 baht. She refuses and we head down. I now notice she has a bit of an attitude. I am not sure because I insulted her with money or if it was not enough. Jay and I walk ahead and the two girls are behind us talking. My guess is Jay’s girl said, “don’t be a fool take the money”. So when we get to Sukhumvit she asks for money… This may have been a little hardcore on my part but I said, “no, I already offered it, you should have taken it”. She says ok fine. We put them in a cab and head for Soi Cowboy. We start on the lower soi side and instantly these girls from Long Gun/Rawhide grab us and yes, these girls are quite fine. One is very dark-skinned and the other is very light both with bodies to die for. We go in Long Gun and buy them a drink. My cutie has to do door work at Rawhide So Jay and I decide to head to Patpong. We go to Kings ****** and it is Jay’s turn for the welcome back to our bar. We do that and head to Nana. Jay goes to his girl’s bar and I head for Rock Hard with thoughts of Pak and “vacation over”. I have to see her though. She was my first Thai girl and still, all round, the best. The right combination of style, class, smarts and looks. I walk in and out of nowhere she comes up and gives me a tight hug sits me down and kisses me. She is very happy to see me. She said “Miiiiiike, why you no tell meeeee”? I say surprise! She says, “noooo Miiiike next time no more suprissseee, next time you no tell me, me and you finished”! I think she was halfway serious. Her feeling on it was she could have been anywhere, up country or anything. My feeling was hit as many as you can and run. I could not do that as I remembered the time I had with her and felt I just “had to” see her. We head back to the hotel and a nice session as usual and we catch up. She has a play father from Holland who she wants me to meet. Lets call him “papa”. She also wants me to meet a girl he is with that Pak met when she worked Soi Cowboy. She said tomorrow we go meet papa okay? I say ok. I was looking forward to this. We head out the next day and eat in Patpong before we hit the bus. We have a rice and chicken in white sauce meal and I had another item with two cokes. I was expecting a 200 baht bill and the bill was 85 baht! I keep finding reasons to like Thailand. We get on the Aircon bus for 50 baht for both of us and all I can say is the Thais love their aircon. I am shivering to the brink of shaking off my clothes. We go way out to the outskirts of Bangkok and meet papa and his woman. We hit it off! The girls are having fun, the singha is flowing and then papa decides to test my drinking ability with that rotgut Thai whiskey. I shoot one down and they look at me expectantly. After a few seconds I raise my shot glass and say “another”! They liked that! We spend about 3 hours there and head out. Pak says “ok Miiiike, tonight you have freedom, but tomorrow you pay bar me and I take you to airport, if not me and you finished”! She is getting a little bold with that me and you finished thing. She goes to bar and I go to Jay’s. Jay is still a little sick. We head to Patpong and the bar where we have “unfinished business”. The plan was to get a room at the Grand President and pick 4 of the most eager from the bar we “took over” previously and make it HAPPEN. Jay is sick so that is not really in the cards. We get to the bar and are welcomed very nicely. The little young one I was playing “voyeur” with on New Years Eve is there and we enter. Once again the B52’s and the Tequila is flowing and we have most of the bar at our table once again. The large chested girls are there but not as enthusiastic as the time before. I am like ok maybe I will pass on them. I wanted to barfine E cups but she was a little reserved today. Another cutie steps up immediately and keeps poking me and saying, “pay bar me 400 BAHT” while showing me the 4 sign with her fingers. Every 5 seconds she is saying this with the fingers in my face. Someone hands me a slip of paper, it says, “buy working time 400 baht”. Wow I wonder how much the barfine is??? I buy the mamasaan a question drink and then ask, “is she a katoey”? Mamasaan says “no, no katoey in here” I say ok (I still have that nagging thought tho, even to this day… hopefully paranoia… wink.gif" border="0 . The 400 baht fingers in face girl has a little deeper voice and is cute, farang mix very recently and a little tall but I guess the farang mix accounted for that. And no other questionable ladyboy types there so I took mamasaans word for it. One thing about these girls is they know what works. It may be annoying for them to constantly push barfine like that but you know what? It worked. I barfine her and she is ecstatic. She showed initiative so I had to reward her. She changes and still wants to dance on stage. She beckons me up and of course I want to show her I am a party animal and go up when she is not looking and she turns around and sees me and we are dancing on the stage, on the floor and everywhere else we find space. She keeps pointing to the mamasaan and saying “mommy me, mommy me”. I finally say yes I know she is the mamasaan. She says NO MOMMY ME! Oh sh*t the mamasaan is HER MOTHER! I asked her MOTHER if her daughter was a KATOEY. I felt a little dumb after I found that out. Her sister (full Thai) is serving drinks “yes, sister me”. That is one phenomenon I have yet to find anywhere else but Asia. Different family members are in the sex business. Not only that phenomenon but also the fact that they consider it normal daily life. Jay decides to head home and my barfine and I head out. It is quite obvious I got her a little sloshed because she is asking me to buy something at every stall. It was work just getting her out of Patpong and into a cab. More of this when we reach suk soi 3. She sees a palm reader and says, “yes, I pay”. So she asks him all kinds of questions in Thai and makes him read my palm too. We end up (as per palm reader) getting married and having 2 boys. She keeps repeating this to me showing two fingers and going “two boys!” very loudly to me. She says you marry me? I jokingly say yes. She says tomollow what time? I look at her like you must be crazy. I also find out that I am going to die in a taxicab accident after I turn 32. I shot that palm reader guy such a look… We get to the hotel and get down to business. She won the sex honors of the trip easily. This chick is riding and grinding me and refuses to let me do missionary until about 20 mins in. She at one point grabs the headboard with one hand for leverage. I liked her! 20 years old but knows her craft! I figure I can say things to the girls in LOS that you really may not be able to say in the west like “yeah baby fu*k me” and “yeah baby gimme that p*ssy”. After a 10 minutes of my saying that she is going along with it and then suddenly stops, puts her hand over my mouth and says very loudly “shut up”! LOL Once more in the morning, her obliging with missionary and we are off. It is my last night. She says pay bar tonight I say yes. I spend the rest of the day just doing email and eating and watching TV. Jay and I go back to Patpong and say good-bye to all at Kings ******. They tell me miss legal age is pissed I did not barfine her and she is now up country. I will return for her because even though the sex sucked, she was a great girl to have on my arm and go places with. We then go across to our newly found bar. I remember Pak and her threats and barfine mamasaans daughter but tell her I must catch a plane in 3 hours so I will pay her bar and see her next time. Jay barfines one from Kings ****** and one from our new bar but goes home to his long stay cutie. He will be well received at both bars next time. We say our goodbyes and I go pick up Pak from Rock Hard. We go back to the hotel and I say no boom boom tonight just talking ok? She says yes, ok for me! I remember she told papa I was very well hung which is far from the case actually in America I am very average. In Thailand and from her experience I guess that was not the case. We talk and then before we know it, it is 4 am. We get a cab in front of the hotel and the guy flashes 3 fingers and says 300 baht. I say hell no, METER. He stops the car and says no 300! I point to his license and pull out Pak’s cell phone and say I call tourism. POP, meter goes on though I tipped him nicely at the airport. He ended up with 200 baht. I will tip but don’t try to f*ck me. Pak and I take pictures and eat at KFC. Just like the first trip. On to passport control and our hugs and kisses last for about 10 minutes. It is even harder the second time. I go through passport control and instantly feel empty. I WILL be back…

Thoughts

All this trip did was solidify my love for LOS. I learned a little more Thai, the girls learned a little more English and I had more fun than the first time. I missed Pattaya this time and regret not seeing my cutie from there who has been the most consistent with the emails than anyone else. I will probably do Pattaya next time with a side of Bangers. I actually have a job waiting for me should I choose to move to Thailand. However I am not ready to jump over there to live as I was before. The reason is I may loose all inhibitions and morality (I have lost some already) which I still hold on to a precious bit. Farangland gives me a reason to hold certain things dear which I will not have over there. Family, and a certain sense of “that just aint right”. I feel I would lose both should I move to Thailand. But talk to me in another 3 months, that may all go out of the window! smile.gif" border="0

Mykal

shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: mykal ]

Great report. I am suffering the Thai Flu aka Bangkok Blues (although I go to Pattaya).

I predict you will seriously consider moving there. Maybe not permanently but for at least several months or a year.

The mother-daughter-sister thing was off the meter. I'm not sure if I could bar fine someone with moms knowing what's up. But then again, mom was the one that okayed it.

How soon till you go back?

Steve I really don't know what I will be doing. Unless my job goes a little better here, I may seriously consider it. I should be going back for vacation in late March or early/mid April. Yes the mother sister daughter thing was off the meter. I came in the next night and the mother/mamasaan pointed to her daughter and said "she no katoey huh"? I said "oh no mommy, no katoey there"! My head is still spinning from our night together. I wrote the trip report then got out her number and woke her azz up. She thought I was still in LOS. "Miiiike, wha room you stay". I had to laugh.

Mykal

Archived