Looking for Best Fish Bowl

Another_Guy

You can take the girls from Pegasus for S/T. A very expensive private car with the driver in a tuxedo takes you to a nearby hotel for fun. The girl checked us in and paid for the room. I assumed my host fronted her the baht or he was just billed at the end of the month. I had to pay for the driver, B400!, for about a 3 minute drive.

The hotel room was handled by the girl since I was a guest of my telecom host.

The car was expensive but definitely worth my portion of the expense that evening.

What a country!

No, American. Southern California-based. Spent 4 months in BKK in 2001 working at a telco other than TOT. I represented a US telco that owned a portion of this BKK telco. Since then, this US telco sold their interest in the BKK telco and the BKK telco changed its name.

I had a special interest in high speed Internet access.

My host provides communications equipment to the local telco's.

I did meet a Britain in BKK in the telecom business but he was definitely British and not Thai.

Still think you know me? ::

Best fish bowl-

This is very hard to say! Since, some of the hotter girls in the MP are acutually sideline girls or models...i.e. Poseidon2000 model lounge. Even Cleopatra's hottest girls are sideline girls. I would have to say the V-group at Poseidon, High class and emanualle have the best FB in Bangkok!

However, Pattaya might have the best looking girls in Fish bowls in all of Thailand...there are some very hot girls in all three of the MP by big-C! But the service is better in Bangkok-hands down! Look at www.Poseidon2000.com or: http://poseidon.wronger.com/ The V-class FB girls are always better...and the web site updates every couple weeks...not always (on the web site) the most attractive girls but some times you'll find stunners here!

Skibum

Archived