Looking for Best Fish Bowl

Another_Guy

Hello Gents

I have now been in BKK for 3 weeks, I am having a great time. I have been to NEP, Q-bar and even hooked up with a couple very regular girls. I would love to find a "knock your socks off" beautiful model type girl. The kind you see dancing on stage at Hollywood. I was thinking that I could find that at a fishbowl. Please set me straight if I am wrong. I still need to try and pick up a girl in Hollywood but dont know if they are out of my league.

So what choices do I have for fishbowls with amazing girls.

There are very beautiful girls at MP places like Poseidon and Nataree and the like........they will `knock your socks` off ......but they will also `knock a great hole in your wallet` if you try to date them.....you can `rent` one for two hours at a high price also.

If you are looking for a GFE type girl stick to the Q bar and Bed type clubs but they are hard to pick up from unless u are very hansum man.

uniformguy

I have one word and one word only to say-UTOPIA

Best to speak fluent Thai and go with Thai friends.

I went off :: the wagon and was treated to a night there because I did a major favor for a big Thai telecom player.

Top end establishment,exellent rooms,private pool,karoake, excellent wine two lady both as good as I have ever had-The mamasan kept popping in and asking me if everything was ok-yep it was big favor :: ::This was about 3 weeks ago and yes I know I was very naughty... :) :) :)Some experiences one never forgets...Dont ask the prices as I didnt pay a dime except I did tip the girls.How to repeat that...?Never will.

My two trips to Pegasus were also with a major telecom player (as I am)::, but he's originally from Singapore. I just wonder if we were hosted by the same gentleman. The first time I went, the staff brought in an ice sculpture adorned with all sorts of hors d'oeuveres. A bartender made us all drinks and we sang karoake in at least three different languages.

As far as entering as a non-member, the Pegasus has a website (just Google for it along with the word, Bangkok) with member and non-member prices, S/T and L/T.

Again, absolutely the best! I was instructed by my host that I had L/T with her, have her entertain me that night. In the morning, have her entertain me once again and ask her to leave. I was given instructions not to tip since that was already taken care of.

Archived