Vietnam - First time help reqd.

radioman

Hi,

Will go to Hanoi tomorrow (21st) probably stay a few days then go to Da Nang, couple more days then Hanoi, couple more days then home (BKK). This is a business trip and I will be with a sanuking friend. Hotel is Horison in Hanoi, don't know about Da Nang.

Need to know where we can find girlies for fun, bars etc.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

M.

RE:vietnam-first time help required..was in hanoi one year ago with a sanuking buddy and have made several trips to vietnam when i was living as an ex-pat in cambodia and thailand...i am very patient and tolerant of the differences in asian culture vs. western culture but my friend was not quite so tolerant...he was constantly bugged by the hawkers who are trying to sell books and whatever because they assume because we are western, that we must have buckets of cash. AND compared to them we actually do, though we don't always perceive it as such. the hawkers don't really bother me...if you are polite and civil in letting them know that you are not interested, things will be fine...vietnamese are direct and they understand direct and are not offended by the direct approach...be direct but well-mannered and no problems...hanoi is a fascinating place in many ways, alot to see and to absorb and to enjoy...the restaurants are increbible, especially the gourmet ones, however the little "hole-in-the-wall" places are always excellent "indochine" and the "emperor" were two of my favorites as far as the gourmet style...the cheap and great tucked away places don't really have names that we would recognize or recall, so simply ask the local viets who are friendly and knowledgeable and they will steer you in the right direction and also follow your nose...the girl scene is a bit more challenging than thailand, but still do-able...there are working girls hanging around "apocalypse now" and the best ones are in high demand because there are not so many to go around...they are all very accommodating but as always in vietnam it is all a bit cloak and dagger...it always seems as if you have to do the sanukking on the sly so be careful of that...there are spies and snitches everywhere who are loyal to the HO chi minh regime(prostitution in vietnam is strictly illegal, according to the status quo), however if you are a wise and sensible traveller and simply use your head and your common sense, you will be fine and you can definitely hook-up. rule of thumb: if your instincts are telling you that something is fishy about a potential situation, trust those instincts and walk away...also talk to expats living in hanoi and they will usually steer you clear of any trouble. also ask any hot girls if they have any friends, guaranteed that they always do...they also like practicing their english in talking to you...best of luck and have a great time.!!!..SANUK!!!!!!!...mermaids4u

Since I posted my question I have spent a whole week in Vietnam, 3 days in Hanoi and a couple down Da Nang way. To say the entire week was a fucking blur would be an understatement in more ways than one. It's taken me until Thursday of this week to recover and it's sooo bad I'm going back for another week next week. Bangkok it aint but fun it sure is.

At least now I understand why very few people reply when you ask questions about Vietnam, ssshh!

Cheers

M.

What did you think of Danang? I only spent a few hours there passing through years ago. Seemed a a bit sleepy, much better bet, not too far away was Nha Trang. Couple of very visible taxi girls knocking around. On the whole I found VN to be a lot more low key with a stricter constabulary checking fairly regularly. Remember going to a ST hotel and they were sat on their motorcycle combination outside when we reappeared. Oops. Another time in Hoville the fuzz came in a bar that was playing music moderately loud and removed the cassette player along with some of the tables and chairs that were on pavement outside. Surgical strike.

• 1 month later...

I know it's an old post. But I was in Vietnam for 1 month..and gosh I love that place...not same same as Thailand, but alas the Viet girls are so damn hot. The secret is that you need a local to take you to the local monger places.

IMHO there are very few girls I shagged in Thailand that can compare to the girls I shagged in Vietnam. Dont wanna reveal anymore...

Vietnam seems to be a place which causes either disappointment from guys who say that there's absolutly nothing there which can be compared to Thailand, or enthousiasm from guys who proclaim that even if the P4P scene is not that good, it's a freebie paradise packed with some of the prettiest and sexiest gals in Asia, and who rave about the beauty of the women dressed in their ao dai, gracefully riding their bikes through the Hochimin City s streets.

No many feelings in the middle.

Here in France there's a lot of tall, curvey, always sophisticated and highly attractives Viet girls.

I gonna go in Vietnam one day, from South to North. Even if nightlife is poor.

bia om might have been one of the rip off joints I went in saigon where one gets assigned a chick to sit & drink ones drinks as well as hassle paeng mak water napkins, snacks etc while never providing anywhere near apprimate sexual service!!!

surely I was a newbie at the wrong time wrong place or?

Prosal said:

Vietnam seems to be a place which causes either disappointment from guys who say that there's absolutly nothing there which can be compared to Thailand, or enthousiasm from guys who proclaim that even if the P4P scene is not that good, it's a freebie paradise packed with some of the prettiest and sexiest gals in Asia, and who rave about the beauty of the women dressed in their ao dai, gracefully riding their bikes through the Hochimin City s streets.

No many feelings in the middle.

Here in France there's a lot of tall, curvey, always sophisticated and highly attractives Viet girls.

I gonna go in Vietnam one day, from South to North. Even if nightlife is poor.

Hi

Go ...and enjoy.

The nightlife is not poor ..IMO...just different than LOS ..and other countries as well i guess.

Plenty of what you would call beer bars (in HCM) around the Caravelle and Rex hotels...many in fact..gals USD50.00.

Many cute ones ... :up:

Archived