again: Subway problems

Mentors

from The Nation today:

Subway train services were disrupted yesterday afternoon following a problem with the signal system, officials said. It was the fourth incident over the past month that has resulted in a service stoppage. The service between the Phaholyothin and Thailand Cultural Centre stations was cancelled after the signal problem was detected at the Phaholyothin station, said Prapat Chongsa-nguan, the governor of the Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand

They have about 19 trains and 4 of them seemed to have problems. Those are being fixed which leaves us with 15 trains.

Expectations were more crowded trains. Possibly. Haven't noticed anything to Bang Sue. Perhaps to Hua Lamphong since it has usually more traffic.

It does worry me a little that there's one problem after the other. :(

I like the timing, Seimans is trying to stand up to the government ater loosing a contract - and at the same time their pride and joy is fuckedd!

I ca imagine the conversations.

Dr S "Semans - you bid 8 Billion Baht for the phone line, it seeems expensive"

Seemans "OK - lets make it 7 Billion"

Dr S "Gee you lowered your price quicker than a bar girl - must be a dodgy quote, RE-BID! Everyone back, I want knew prices"

Seemans "Hey thats not far, we won the RFP - you agreed"

Dr S "Seemans, you ever want to work in Thailand again? AND your fuking train sucks - go away, fix the train and then come ad talk to me"

DOG

Archived