Xmas trip day 1

rovineye

Heading into Bangkok on Dec 21st , there would be a few things different about this trip to LOS. I have never been here during the cool season.How would the early closing effect me? Not much I imagined, as the majority of times my evenings adventures had left the bars for a more intimate exchange of culture back at the hotel room. But what of this new puritan enforcement of the existing but ignored laws. A reported watch for under aged girls no problem. Young ones don’t attract me. Drugs, don’t do em. But visions of a go go girls in flannel outfits had me worried.

I also had a list of things I have not accomplished yet in LOS that I wanted to give a try. I had not been avoiding these things, just so many bars, so many girls, so little time. I had not been to NANA (I don’t know why), never to Eden (high priority), never been to a BJ bar, wanted to go a river dinner cruise, and of course the NANAPONG dance finals, never been to a short time room, always long time back at hotel.

This was the first time I was arriving during the day instead of the United midnight flight. I liked that idea a lot! I was also bumped up to business class so was close to first in line thru immigration. Grabbed the cab at arrivals, and I was off. I freshened up at the hotel (Grand President), then out for a meal on the street. Refreshingly cool. I am amazed! Clear blue sky! Had a few beers and wandered to Woodstock in NANA to meet up with a few board members. My first walk thru NANA was not what I expected. GSPOT all torn up, upper floor closed, and it was still daylight, which does not show NANAs best side. Chatted with the lads at woodstock for a few hours. Jet lag was starting to set in and I felt the need to seed.

I knew this would not be a long night for me and was feeling pretty buzzed already (not up to playing strength yet). So I wandered over to Patpong to see an old friend, the manager (mamsan?) of French Kiss. She was not there, so I sat there contemplating my list and my next move. The French Kiss is at the opening to the Star Bar. Hmmmm. BJ bar is on the list and a gal at the entrance doesn’t look too bad (maybe a 6 or 7 if drinking, and I was).I never went in there before because I had a serious crush on a bartender at French kiss, and did not want her to see me go in there. She always tried to talk me into going in there but I was still hoping to get a date with her. Never did, and she is now gone, so.... Off I go. Ushered inside and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Seen worse in TJ. Girl was nice and we had a drink and chatted. Then she pops up, says room now open, you want BJ. I say you bet. We go into the small room and she takes off her clothes and then mine and she goes to work. Well I have had better, and I have had worse, but all in all it was a joy. She asked if condom was PK and I said sure. Her technique was very good. Not rushing, and asking me which way I liked best as she used different techniques. Sort of like the optometrist. Which is better, this....or this.I think it was 700 baht including tip but I could be off by 100 baht. A happy man, it was back to the hotel, alone, and a good nights sleep. wink.gif" border="0

Yeah, cool weather! Good report. Looking forward to more. THB700 in Patpong for a 6.5 girl and a room and a BJ, tip included? Not bad! smile.gif" border="0

PS--You're not so old that you have license to complain about being tired after flying in business class mad.gif" border="0

(I hope your next story involves NEP Playskool A-Go-Go. shocked.gif" border="0 )

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

• 2 weeks later...

Cyborg, some of the BJ bars (though these are becoming more rare, as of late), conduct their business right downstairs in the bar...usually in a corner or on the other side of a partition such as a curtain or booth, etc---maybe even behind a human barrier made of girls standing shoulder-to-shoulder shocked.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0. In these cases, the girl usually lets you loosen her top, and maybe reach up her skirt. But, she usually does not strip. However, in bars where the action happens upstairs in short time rooms above the bar, the girls very often strip so that the guy is more easily aroused and more likely to leave a big tip. cool.gif" border="0

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cyborg:

Please excuse my ignorance, I`ve never been to BJ bar in Patpong before. I just have to ask : Why did she take of her clothes if she was only giving you a BJ ?

VTOM is quite right. All mental. As the old sailor song went, " get in, get out , quit fuckin about, yo ho yo ho yo ho"

To be honest, some are better off covered, but for me, having fun with the lady is sooooo much more important. A good personality can easily make for many blemishes, but you gotta really search to find a body that can make up for a bitch.

quote:

Originally posted by rovineye:

...good personality...search to find a...a bitch.

Somethimes Bitches are good, you feel free to treat them like the bitch they are.

But Rovineye, what's up, you were feeding us with great daily updates on your trip and it's dryed up all of a sudden. MORE please....

KCC,

The reports stopped, pretty much because he got to the part where he had to face coming home to cow-land. Booohooo. frown.gif" border="0 (oh, yeah, mooo-oooo, if I might add.)

Fortunately for him, and the discriminating ladies of Soi Cowboy, rovineye will return next month. And, he has promised us even better reports from that trip!!! shocked.gif" border="0

Hang onto your shorts KCC! laugh.gif" border="0

Archived