Best hotel/appartment for 3,000 baht in BKK?

soongmak

Enjoy your stay.

If you are in BKK, and have a few mins its maybe a good idea to check out some of the other mentioned ones.

I have seen both the Evergreen and the Somerset, and the difference is about as big as the one between riding a BMW 5series and a Fiat. :-) And it is almost straight on the BTS as well.

But that`s just me. And no, I am not affliated with them in any way.

I liked the Somerset as well, but 3,000 baht is the maximum I want to pay for a night, and the cheapest offer I got from their website is 10,200 baht for 3 nights in the 1-Bedroom Deluxe Residence, excluding their service tax. I am not a member, and don't know how much discount they give to members.

Cheers!

If you haven't fixed up a place and are in Bangkok at the start of April then give me a shout.

I'm staying in Bally's serviced apartments, soi 20 Sukumvit. You can see my posted review below. The apartments are pretty much brand new and shiny. A few steps from Admirial suites (a lot bigger too I checked them out before booking this).

I'm have the largest apartment (executive studio) but I am vacating it from the 27 March to the 11th April (holiday)aprox but it is all paid up. Has kitchenette, high spec bathroom, big TV/DVD, Couch chairs, internet etc....

Serviced daily, gym, jacuzzi on roof, coffee shop

The normal daily price for the executive studio is 2,500 Baht, I can let you have it for 850Baht a night.

If you are interested I'll send you a few photos.

Tricksy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived