Xmas trip day 3

rovineye

I woke up some time during the night, and my date was prone on the bed, praying into her pillow, obviously distressed. She said she was worried. Her 15 year old daughter was not answering the phone, and now her cell phone was dead. Sounds like an excuse to get out of the all nighter to me. Do you want to go? No, she is just worried. Can she use the hotel phone? Sure. Still no answer. She calls the neighbor to go check. Can the neighbor call back here on hotel phone? Sure. Daughter is asleep at other neighbors, forgot her house key. OK. Everyone happy, back to sleep. I wake up when I hear the room door close. Date gone. Hmmmm. I hadn’t given her money and I know there is only about a few hundred baht left in my wallet. Money gone, credit card still there. Everything else still in safe. Very curious. Oh well. I guess I get off real cheap (unless there is something I am forgetting, and I am sure it will hit me soon). More, I am sad that I so totally misjudged someone I had such a great time with. Phone rings. It is daughter calling to let mom know she is Ok and leaving for school now (Sunday but has a tutor). Speaks perfect English. I told her that her mom is not here but is fine also and I will pass along the message. Is this a ploy? What the hell is going on. Only one thing left to do. Back to sleep.

I wake up to a light tapping on the door. I open it and my date is there. Her hands are full. Hot coffee for me, tea for her, some sort of a chicken broth (I call them chicken shooters but can’t remember the real name) for energy, some steamed buns, and a bag of something. She says she is sorry for taking some money for breakfast but didn’t want to wake me and hopes I am not angry and here is change. Angry? Hell no. Have a nice light breakfast, and low and behold, it is even good coffee! She is happy to get message from daughter. She tells me go take shower and opens the bag to show me a box of condoms. Life is good. Why was I paranoid before? Nothing bad has ever happened to me in LOS, yet I seem far too quick to fear the worst. Must work on that. again.

A very nice session, very relaxing and slow, nice low energy comfortable positions and mutual satisfaction. More showers. She wants me to go to her house with her. No, I have plans for the day (a museum or Wat, or something) and that night is the big night. The Nanapong dance finals (yahoo)! Gave her 2000 THB, and she is happy. I have never had any girl ask how much I would give them nor been quoted a price, nor complaints about the 1500 to 2000 I always give. I guess they can tell by the way that you handle your self. Spend too much and nothing will be left for her (frequent bell ringers). But if you generally don’t seem overly concerned by $ they assume they will be paid fairly. Having a good time counts too I believe. Before she leaves I promise to come by or call before I leave. For me it is only a common courtesy to be truthful, and I follow up if I say I will. We part ways, but better off for having met.

{real time. I just answered the door to get a delivery of 4 copies of the book “Thai For Lovers” from amazon.com. More on that on report Xmas trip day 5, Christmas Day }.

Whatever I did during the day: WOW. But the weather! I just can’t get over it. Never again will a December come and go without the LOS seeing my smiling face. This is my creed.

Call Chiang Mai GF and she is very excited that I will soon be with her. She is thinking I have GF in BKK. No, and to be truthful I wished she was with me. I have not seen her since March. She reminds me to not have girlfriend, but be sure to use condom if have girl. Come join me. OK she says. Silence. No she says. Just testing me. I know when I see her on the 26th there may be some sort of commitment coming so this may be my last unleashed trip to BKK. Maybe.

Showered and refreshed and out the door. B-line to Angels disco to meet up with VTOMBROWN and see the BIG DANCE FINALS!!! I am early to ensure a great seat. Greetings from the door staff and up to the stairs. UH OH. A notice on the wall. DUE TO RECENT CRACKDOWN THE DANCE CONTEST HAS BEEN CANCELED! My heart drops so fast I am sure I will need to have my shoes resoled. I was hoping for stunners when I got there, but this is NOT what I had in mind. I blindly head up the stairs, sit at the bar with a few other guys that had that look like they had been woken up with a 2X4. Bartender says don’t be sad. We have many special girls coming to dance. A few are up on the platform doing their best but this just ain’t gonna cut it. I thru some baht on the bar and stumble into the bathroom. Barely noticed the massage as I pissed, thrw 10 baht to the attendant, and stepped out and down the stairs. I will never recover. My night is ruined. Well, for about 10 minutes anyway. A beer at golden beer to regroup. Slowly a plan emerges. Of course, Soi 33 (for no particular reason).

My first stop is at VanGogh. I remember them having the prettiest girls last time I was there. They many girls there all right, but not very friendly, not dressed up, and average looking. Over to Goya. Met a BEAUTIFUL lady there dressed exquisitely. Had a few drinks with her and she was very friendly. But no real connection there for me. Don’t know what it is, it isn’t predictable. But not there. My mindset was such that I knew soi 33 was not my calling tonight. Had darts in my pocket and headed for Patpong and the Rififi Club. Yes, that was the ticket. Darts, go-go, beer. The joint is fairly full, but many many girls. All varieties. Looks good! I wander back to the little dart room and talk to a guy throwing back there. A girl comes back there also and she asks if I play. Sure I say but I need a partner. She comes back with two girls who appear excited to play. And they are pretty fine looking and dressed in nice bikinis. We all start playing and drinking. Only one of the girls can really play, plus the guy is just OK, but we are just goofing around. Gambling starts. If one of the guys win they get a kiss from each girl. A girl wins they each get a ladies drink. Sure, I don’t care. I know I am not going to lose anyway. I can tear a board up if I have to. I win the first game and get a little kiss from each girl. Next game I lay off a bit because I figure it is time to buy them a drink anyway. The cutest girl is looking like victory and just before my turn she say sorry but no (wiggles her tongue) for you. Two triples and right back in the game. I finish next turn, a one mark victory. Two deep kisses from first two girls. The third (one wiggling her tongue) pulls me into her by my ass, puts my other hand on her ass, grinds me into a pulp, and about sucks my tongue out of its shell. Yeow! The other guy is getting no love here and wanders back to the bar. Now I can let one girl win for sure. They gather around and chat about something and I know something is up. My first turn and as I get ready to throw I feel a hand in back rubbing my butt. Then next dart one hand from behind up the front of my crotch rubbing me. Third dart two breasts rubbing on my back. As the game progressed it went on to warm air being blown thru the front of my pants, bare breasts on my arm, tongue in my ear. Foul play and I lose two games in a row. And I was trying to win the second. But what a way to lose. I had been there 3 hours, and only spent about 800 baht. Took one of the girls back to the bar to watch some dancing. Bought mamasan a drink and chatted with her. We sent drinks back and forth for a while and she was getting pretty lit. She was stomping around on stage having a great time. As was I with the latest love of my life. My love was now in the dance rotation. She did a pretty good job, obviously just for me, and was quite erotic. Not just sway and hold onto pole type. I am getting a little buzzed and she is looking very good to me right now. After my loves second dance I told her I would BF her so she wouldn’t have to dance anymore and she of course jumped at the chance. She changes and now she looks about 18 in those platforms, jeans, and the backpack with the stuffed bear on the back. Aw hell. I’m drunk (nit noi) and I just want to get her home and out of that towel.

Back at the room she wants me to shower with her (gladly). We wash every orifice repeatedly and I am awe struck on the length of her nipples. Don’t run with them, you could poke an eye out. No towel for her. Right onto the bed and she gives me a great massage followed by some excellent head (she does not use a condom, but who am I to complain at this point). A full body tongue bath that is fabulous. The condom goes on and she rides on top with more energy and for longer than I’ve ever seen. I’m totally drained and she falls into my arms. 10 minutes later she is trying to get me aroused again. She says I close but not finish. You no worry. I do work. And she does. I just sit back and let that little bitch use me. I felt so cheap. She finishes twice, and I do again. Oh this is nice. We both fall asleep to some sing a song she has put on the CD player. Her sniff kiss was my last conscious memory as I drifted off to sleep and dreams of joys encountered and things to come. Because tomorrow is another day, and another night, in BKK.

tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: rovineye ]

Well Rovineye, I'm usually not a big fan of intercourse details, but that was a good read. If you don't mind me saying, that whole darts scene got me a bit excited. wink.gif" border="0

Nope, one never stays in the doldrums for too long, when in LOS laugh.gif" border="0

Great story about the coffee, also.

Archived