Warning: don't let a women tie your arms up

BrownFox77

#1: Girls (or men) who cut off dicks should be killed, slowly and publicly.

Having said that, anyone who is stupid enough to have themselves tied up and at the total control of someone else, especially a potentially pissed-off someone else, fails to get my sympathy.

Big_Kahuna said:

#1: Girls (or men) who cut off dicks should be killed, slowly and publicly.

Having said that, anyone who is stupid enough to have themselves tied up and at the total control of someone else, especially a potentially pissed-off someone else, fails to get my sympathy.

Big K,

I've never had any desire to try any "bondage play" myself but can see where someone who is into that could be tricked into a bad situation - not something I would do however (although there's been a few girls I wouldn't mind tying up for awhile :devil: )...

NKPED noted the girl was Vietnamese. I've had several Vietnamese girlfriends over the years (Vietnamese girls can be quite beautiful). Some Vietnamese girls have this ability or trait, where they can be secretly furious at you for something however you will never know it. When they do suddenly reveal their anger its like turning on a 'light switch'. Some girls of Japanese descent also are often referred to as at times being "covert" as far as hiding their true feelings. Not sure if this came into play with the Alaska incident but might be something for any guys with Asian girlfriends to always keep in the back of their minds....

BrownFox77 said:

Man lets women tie his arms to window and cuts his Penis off with a kitchen knife then flushes it down the toilet - all because he wanted to break up with her...

I feel sorry for him. But violence against women is so great it affects the women in some way. In Thailand there are news about a woman got shot or killed by her husband/boyfriend almost every day for the same reason - she wants to break up with them. What on earth they think they have such a right to kill someone whom they say they LOVE too much ? We see this in asian society on a daily basis. I don't say that her act is legitimate. But I could see why.

I read some articles about "Female circumcizise" in Africa. Very sad. I don't know how this tradition started in the first place. What for ?? Why hurt little girls ??

I don't say that her act is legitimate. But I could see why.

Not legitimate but you can see why? Sounds strange to me sort of condoning such acts, please corrcet me if I'm wrong.

Of course in reality shooting a girl is incomparable to cutting a guy's dick off (although it comes pretty close if you ask any proud male :: ) but this certainly doesn't mean the least worst of the two is acceptable, especially when considering it's a result of a relatively very minor issue.

Goodthaigirl said:

I feel sorry for him. But violence against women is so great it affects the women in some way. In Thailand there are news about a woman got shot or killed by her husband/boyfriend almost every day for the same reason - she wants to break up with them. What on earth they think they have such a right to kill someone whom they say they LOVE too much ? We see this in asian society on a daily basis. I don't say that her act is legitimate. But I could see why.

I read some articles about "Female circumcizise" in Africa. Very sad. I don't know how this tradition started in the first place. What for ?? Why hurt little girls ??

GTG,

In the Alaska case it was he who was trying to break off from her - so she was just as bad as the Thai guys who shoot / kill girls trying to break off from them - which isn't unique to Asia sad to say.

This is a big problem is the West as well. In the USA it is so commonplace that "RO's" (Restraining Orders) are a household term nowadays. Nearly all police everywhere are well aware of the problems and potential dangers of domestic violence whenever they go to a domestic disturbance. Nonetheless even with higher visibilty and procedures in place to address this issue people still get hurt or killed all the time it seems. I agree that this violence has nothing to do with love.

Those female mutilations in Africa seem very barbaric and cruel to me also however this subject turns out to be quite controversial. For example I and most American men are circumcised yet the majority of the world thinks we're crazy for doing this. Here's an interesting paper on the subject: female circumcision

Zaad said:
I don't say that her act is legitimate. But I could see why.

Not legitimate but you can see why? Sounds strange to me sort of condoning such acts, please corrcet me if I'm wrong.

Of course in reality shooting a girl is incomparable to cutting a guy's dick off (although it comes pretty close if you ask any proud male :: ) but this certainly doesn't mean the least worst of the two is acceptable, especially when considering it's a result of a relatively very minor issue.

It is both unacceptable. But in a society which violence against women is so great, the women might be affected somewhat and react accordingly. I'm no psychologist. But all of us is somewhat the product of our environment and society.

A relatively very minor issue? For you it's yes, but for many it is not. Different people, different views. But I agree with you. It is a relatively very minor issue.

A relatively very minor issue? For you it's yes, but for many it is not.

Allow me to disagree again.

I say for many it IS a relatively minor issue if you look at it action-reaction wise. Cheating/breaking up resulting in dicks cut off or deaths are surely not condoned by the majority of us.

I can think of a couple occasions that I would condone it with sugar on top, but that's another story. :)

Archived