Chiang Mai part 2

rovineye

Darling gets up about 6AM to go home and take the kids to school and open her shop. We will meet this afternoon. I drift back off to sleep. I wake up and go down for a pretty good breakfast. Outside the air is cool and the skies are crystal clear. I walk toward the park in the S.W. corner of the old city. I have never been there, and I am usually there in the hot season. I am totally digging this cool weather. The only problem is my foot. I injured it when hit by a car bicycling in San Diego. It has been sore for the last 2 weeks or more. Lots of walking in BKK didn’t help. Especially true with a few drinks and the pain is gone, but the injury is not. Darling wrapped her feet around mine during passion last night and I felt something tweak. Now it is really painful, and I must walk with it 90 degrees to the side. But the weather is so beautiful I can’t force myself into a tuk tuk. So I slowly meander down the sois.

The park is beautiful. I rent a little grass mat, grab some spicy grilled chicken and plunk down for a relaxing morning, and read a book and people watch. The park is full of lovers and families. As I am leaving I stop by for water from the vendor I got the delicious chicken from. A song tow pulls up to the vendor and runs into her umbrella. I think the driver is drunk and can not comprehend what the vendor is yelling about. He roars off without food. But the umbrella is caught on the rack on to of the truck, and the entire cart is about to go over. I grab the side of the cart and I almost save it from going down. At least long enough for the lady to grab the cooked chicken trays. The weight shifts and it all goes crashing down. Not too much food is ruined but the lady is in tears. She thanks me for trying to save it. I help her and her husband right the cart and he tries to console her. The profit margin is pretty slim on these carts and this is a disaster for them. I think the driver is lucky he is not still around.

I limp back to the hotel and meet darling. In the evening we go to the riverside, reliving our first date alone there long ago. It is a fine meal and a pretty good band is playing. She tells me she is having a whiskey drink. I have never seen her drink and she says she has not had a drink in many years. No reason for that other than worried about raising children alone. It turns out she is joking. Only orange juice.Back at the hotel my foot is purple and swollen. We rest and she wants to practice her English. I am in heaven.

Next morning she is off early again but says she will be back soon. Oldest daughter is off school to watch the young kids and shop while I am in town. When she gets back and wants me to go to the hospital for my foot. I won't. If it is broken and put in a cast it will really slow down my holiday. I drive us to Doi Pui Hmong village. She was raised in a hill tribe village above Suppong, but still loves to visit these tourist places. Fine by me. I rent cross bows and hit the durrian 4 out of 5 times on average. She has the guy swing a much smaller fruit on a rope and nails it every time. Damn. I gotta get her on a dart board. She tells me all about harvesting opium as a girl in the Lisu village. She wishes she had a photo of the beautiful flowers from back then. We stop at the Doi Suthup. My foot feels good enough to walk up the stairs without too much of a problem. A blessing by a Monk, a few offerings, and lots of photos. This girl really loves to have her photo taken. She tells me when she was a girl people would come to her village just to take her photo in her Lisu dress (especially Chinese new years) because she was known as the most beautiful in the area. I have seen photos of her and I believe it. Says she was even on post cards. A nice change from falang women. OHHHH NO, don’t take my picture. I look terrible in pictures! Hey it isn't the camera that makes you look bad. It's that you weigh 200 pounds and are dressed in a baby T and spandex!!!!

We stop by her shop to see family. There is a problem. Only her sister and her 3 children are there. Mama has still not arrived from Mae Hong Son, and she is going to watch the kids while we go on holiday over new years in Mae Hong Son. Her oldest daughter (14) is chatting away with her so fast I get little of it understood. I have gifts for all the kids. A mechanized toy dog for her daughter, a hot wheels set for her son (both BIG hits). I have purses for older girls and a parka for Mama who is not there. I play games with the kids, show them magic tricks,look at a thousand photos, and let them laugh at my Thai. These are some wonderful kids.

As we leave darling tells me that oldest daughter wants to leave for holiday tomorrow with papa, so is it OK if other children go on holiday with us. What can I say. 5 Days in Mae Hong Son over new years and her birthday will not be the same with children, but of course. That’s fine. Sure cuts down on the intimacy, and I am trying to picture all 6 of us in the truck.

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: rovineye ]

While eating. In a secluded area of a nice small Thai restaurant, I know we are about to have the talk. I have not been in a monogamous relationship in over 10 years. Can I do it with a GF so far away? I don’t have much of a problem at home going without for long periods if need be. Probably could. But if I promise, can I really follow thru if in BKK alone. But that is not at all what she is leading up to. She thinks I can have girls in bars because man can not go too long without sex or he can not sleep (don’t know who filled her with that theory, but thanks). But she does not want anyone else (too much trouble. Can not be with man if no like too much. I like only you). So what she is insisting is that if I want to have a girl, only go to bar. Then there is no danger of me falling in love and her losing me to bar girl. (Glad she doesn’t read this board). I don’t tell her that bars in America are not like that. She also wants a solemn promise to always use a condom. Additionally, no other girl in Chiang Mai. I agree and that makes her very very happy. Me to.

She asks about my son coming to Thailand. Can she meet us in BKK. No I say. He would be too shy to just meet her and then go out to bars and looks at girls and even bring them back to the room. No problem she says. Yes I say, but some of these bars have shows with nude women doing unusual things. I know he will want to see that at least once. No problem she says,I go. Ahhh darling. I have never even known her to go into a bar let alone a show. Too shy. She says not shy. Not know BKK people. No care polite. We go bar now meet cousin.

I am shocked by this but follow her out. She drives to the spot light and just heads right in. I follow her in and have a drink. There are some very cute dancers here. She says she has never been here before but knows about it because many Lisu work here now. She talks about how beautiful some of the girls are. She informs me that I should buy a lady a drink.That is how they make mony. No kidding? OK I will. Buy one for a girl near us who speaks to both of us. Very nice girl.Time to leave she says. Well that was fun. Next stop, cozy corner. When we walk in it was like we were the King and Queen. Everyone knows her!!!! She is related to most of the girls. Some lived with her while looking for a job and she would drive them to and from work every day until they got a house. She also picks up work clothes for them in BKK when getting things for the shop. The cutest is her youngest cousin (about 19). She is a little drunk but very nice. She has worked there over a year. She is still a virgin. Tells me she knows a girl that sold her virginity for 10000THB. Said she would settle for 5000 THB. Darling assures me this is true. Never boyfriend Thai or falang. Cousin says she has a photo of me and my son. When he comes to Thailand maybe she give it up for him for free she says.

We leave there and go to another bar. Don’t know the name, but you buy drink tickets to get in and it has a long stage. It has all the shows (darts, ping pong balls, candles, razors etc) but they do it with clothes on. Also a shower show with a bathing suit on. They give a fashion show of skimpy outfits, flashing as they parade.Ah well they are trying to do something. She tells me, before no clothes. She came here with her Thai boyfriend (children’s father ) 2 times before. Yes, many Thais here. Everyone having fun. Darling of course is not drinking, but forcing beer down me.

We leave and go back to the hotel. She seems very proud that she has shown me that she is not quite the always polite girl I thought. Insistent that she has never worked in a bar. Restaurant once, 11 years ago, but very shy and too afraid of falangs then. Does not think bad of girls working in bar. Does not like girl she knows that goes to Singapore to sell body. Selling body not same as working in bar. In bar you go with customer, or not. Up to you. Sleep with customer up to you. And selling body in Singapore no good Thailand. Lady only come home with 50000 baht. What happen to money? Only money for Singapore. No money for Thailand. I speak to Lisu that come Chiang Mai, if you work bar OK, but no go work sell body. Only bar. I am not sure if she is talking about a real whore house of MP or what.

All this seems to have gotten her quite horny and it is the most intense and active lovemaking we have ever had. She takes another little piece of my heart.

Looking forward to see where this one ends up. The monagomous thing mustn't have worked out considering your still buying copies of "Thai for Lovers".

Waiting for part 3....

Archived