MASSAGE PARLORS

bigal

HAVE been goining to the same or mass parlors;

t-barber (no lookers), barons, Hair design, sanzaka (korean mass). kinda boared: does any board members have any suggestions on new parlors????

Tried to find Halam massage (in chinatown) no luck, any suggestions?????

Thank you.

Halem me think is on New Petchburi!

here is a link; those are all soapies; some have farang surcharge or only reluctantly accept farangs; most info is pretty accurate however not always including the latest updates; if you need more info about any specific MP ask or do a search

MP in Bangkok

I go to Mona Lisa. To avoid the taxi surcharge ask to go to the Siam hotel on New Pecheburi road and walk next door.

Get the Papasans advice

As much as I like good enviros I still stay at the J.W. Marriott and go to Annies. I've gone the hight end route with the posh rooms and stunner girls but at Annies you get an extra 30 min with a girl that will work hard. Shite, I had a totally lovely at Darling, she was short, nit noi pom puhy big tits and spoke good english but she probably could even eat a banana. I've tried a good number but I guess Annies works for me. I can't believe I'm an Annies Fan but that is a fact! Five Star Hotel and one of the lowest end soapy in Bangers???

Take a cab to Prince Hotel (avoiding taxi commision add-on to cost), and walk around to Plaza Entertainment. Go in the garage to Cupidy Massage Parlor. Fishbowl girls for 1800B, Sideliners 2300B. I think the service is better from the FB girls, and are often as good looking as the SLs.

Archived