Chiang Mai Day 3

rovineye

The next morning I am at breakfast with GF reading the Post. I see an article that tells about how there is no place available to stay in all of the North of Thailand for the new years long weekend. Even the Wats are full and even the beds in the hospitals have been rented. GF says not to worry. We will find a place in Mae Hong Son. Always a place there. I am doubting that so she calls her cousin who says not to worry. She can find a plce as always.

I ask her if she is getting enogh room for all 5 of us since her oldest daughter is going on holiday with Papa and that means the other 3 are going on hoilday with us. She looks at me like I grew another head.

You are the Papa she is going holiday with, and it today, not weekend. And all children go with us today. That is the holiday I speak you. 10 day Mae Hong Son with babbies no holiday for you and me. Now I understand and am a very happy man. Sound like a much more erotic trip together. We gather the family and go to Mesa elephant camp and the near by orchid gardens. A great trip and everyone had fun. Massive lunch. How do the kids eat so much at that size?

When we get back to the shop Mama is there. Now all the bases are covered. Mama is thrilled with the coat I bring her. She wears it in the shop even tho it would keep anyone warm on in the Arctic.

Back to my hotel that night. I jokingly pretend to take GFs photo in shower. She yells at me. Very upset. When she comes out I am ready to apologize and explain I was not really going to do that. Before I can say that she tells me that shower cap not sexy. Now OK, and she drops her robe! Lets me take many photos. Very nice. Looks at the photos on the digital camera screen and likes them. Asked me not to show friends or email photo. I said I would not (so don?t ask!). I said I would only use them to chuai dtua-eeng back home while thinking of her. She laughed, sounded shocked I would do that, then seemed honored. Anyway, it was a great line and bought me many favors in the upcoming 10 days. As the trip progressed she wanted photos of us in various positions. Finally culminating in many megs of MPEGs when she found out about that option on the camera. I think I have created a monster.

In the morning we pack for Mae Hong Son, and call cousin. BIG problem cousin says. No place in entire city. Says we can stay on the floor of her workshop. GF says either that or we can always stay in the green hotel. I think about that, and then realize her truck is green. Hmmm. Anyway, we are off to MHS, in the cool hills surrounded by beautiful forests, farms, and new adventures for me in LOS.

Archived