small bars in SC

Encore

Small bars in SC

As some who have read my previous reports may know, I have a favourite friend in one of the small bars in SC on the Longun side of the soi. I found I?d previously named her ?Noi?(notso), because in fact she isn?t small, she?s got a nice looking set of silicone implants, and a big smile. She?s one of the most expert performers in my career as whoremonger, and has a nice personality as well.

So, although I butterfly around a fair bit, I probably spend each trip at least half my time with her.

But one drawback sometimes is her bar. Because it is her ?home?bar, we tend to spend more time there then I would normally do. I like wild outrageous behaviour by the Bgs, such as sometimes in MN, or a good raunchy show, with lots of nice bodies showing all that can be shown. Old lecher I am, I know. (in spite of the new social order, I did see a few good shows lately, but leave it to you to find them).

I?m sure many of you will have done what I often do, when I want to find out where the action is: You put your head through the door/curtain, look around at the level of energy, and the quality of the girls. If both are left wanting, you mumble something like ?Maybe I come back later?, and flee back outside, to save yourself of having to sit down and pay for a drink while being bored. You sometimes repeat that many times, bar after bar, because there?s not many customers around, and everyone is bored.

Noi?s bar is often like that. Not many lookers, actually, beauty wise you could say well below average. But looks aren?t all, ambiance also counts.

Well, I decided to spend a bit of money on drinks and tips, and see if we could liven it up. It?s one of these narrow bars, seats along one side, bar and small stage on the other. On stage, usually two or three girls, doing a slow shuffle, looking mildly bored at the only other falang in the place (On average, that is, sometimes there are up to three, me included).

Well, a few nights ago I hammed it up a bit, planting myself on a barstool right in front of the stage, and looking intently at some of the attractive parts that were slightly peeking out from under the bikinis and skirts.

When Noi?s dancing turn came (it was my first night this trip, I paid her Bf but asked her not to change), she started teasing me by occasionally flashing a nipple, or giving me a quick flash of her pussy. I?d respond by leering, wiping away imaginary drool, and stuffing a 20 Baht note in her bra.

The girls sitting watching all cheered, and eventually, one of the other dancers gave me a quick flash of some bits that are banned by the new social order. She was rewarded of course in the same way. This slowly multiplied, and after a while a few others dared to follow suit.

Then I offered the DJ ( a nice looking woman in her thirties) a fifty baht note, and asked for some Molam. She put on some Jintara Puhlap songs, and the girls let loose. They absolutely loved it. One pulled me up to dance in the narrow isle, the girls on stage got joined by a few dressed girls, who got into some really wild dancing. Before long, virtually the entire cast of Bgs was up and dancing around.

A few falang men poked their heads around the curtain, looked surprised, and came in, ordered drinks and sat down. One was pulled up by one of the girls, and made to join the dancing.

About every girls knew the lyrics, and sang along.

During a short break, a bunch of the girls surrounded me, and got into some playful groping. I?d previously found that Noi takes this in a goodhearted way, and assures me she doesn?t mind, she knows she?s the one going home with me, and doesn?t mind sharing me around a bit. Back on stage, the music back to falang stuff, more flashing, even the previously shyer ones start getting into the act. The braver ones shifted the boundaries even more.

A few more men had wandered in, and cheered loudly at the spontaneous displays of flesh.

One bought a handful of girls a drink, another was getting very intimate with one of the older girls. A very old falang walked in with his GF, formerly from this bar. She shrieked at the scene, and jumped on stage, showing of her tiny slip below her tight white mini skirt. Her man beamed at her.

Even the DJ had come out of her booth, and jumped on stage.

More molarm, more dancing in the isle. This was still going on when the lights came on, on the dot of 1.00 a.m.

There were big smiles on all of the girls, and I got tights hugs from nearly every girl in the place, including the randy 47 year old dekserve.

I think the secret was that the girls actually had a real fun time, in their own way and style. There were no false smiles, no pretenses at having fun, it was real.

The next night, we came in early, had a drink, paid Noi?s BF, and went to eat down the street. I told Noi I wanted to scout around for a show, she suggested maybe I want to spend some time alone doing that, while she sits and plays dice games with her close friend in her bar.

That suits me fine. But there?s more police presence around the big bar that had a raunchy show yesterday, so no show. When I wander back into Noi?s bar around 11.30, I get a big cheer from the girls. And, without me asking, or flashing money, yesterday?s scene starts repeating itself. When I walked in, the music was boring, and the shuffle lethargic and fully covered, only one other man in the place. Within a few minutes, more flesh is displayed, the dancing gets more energetic, we change music styles to their music, many of the girls are dancing, and the number of falang increases. Noi, although in streetsclothes, is wearing a denim miniskirt. She?d given me her tiny knickers earlier that night, and when she jumps onto stage, the girls find out, and get more daring in their actions. The place is really jumping now, and the music stays molam almost all the time.

Again, we dance until closing, and I receive many abundant displays of affection.

When we get home, Noi rewards me in her own, inimitable way . What a woman.

Its not easy to understand farang who come in and just sit there and do nothing. If you are spending time in a bar and its slow and boring, then make something happen. Buy some drinks at random. Always get the girls going on a slow night, I think i have bought forty lady drinks in the last five days.

Shit, that reminds me of my last night in LOS. Already getting the BKK-Leaving-Blues (usually hits me 3 days BEFORE I leave) I went to one of these little bars in SC, where i have spotted a music-video-computer.

Placing myself next to it, I bought the boss, the cashier and a couple of girls drinks for the priviledge to be my own DJ.

Did they ever have good ole stuff on that thing!

Well, the end of the story was, that I spent about 6.000 Baht in that place for loads of drinks and a BBBJ (didn't even have enough money left for my usual Twolegged Thermae-Nightcup) and left stonedrunk at 2.00.

Trouble is, that I could view all of those music-videos 24hrs later in Frankfurt - but there is no Thermaiiii here!

Oh well.

MaW

Didn't know.

Yet, the display of sensitive parts that evening was really mainly extended flashing, completely minimal compared to some very 'in your face' explicit oral F-F shows somewhere in one of BKK's entertainment areas in the last few days. that was almost to the same level as about 4 years ago on the top floor of Nana. Can't quite understand how one gets away and the otehr doesn't.

Well, I suppose pecuniary factors play a role, and someone with rank gets rich.

Archived