A Visitor to Bangkok

I have been reading this board for close to three years now and finally took the plunge and visited Bangkok a short time ago. The contents of the board were extremely helpful in directing my activities. This represents some of my experiences and impressions but is not comprehensive nor chronologically correct.

First, some general comments. I felt as though I pretty much knew what to expect after reading the board. I also felt as though I was well prepared for the type of atmosphere that existed in BKK. However, my conclusion is that no amount of preparation will ever allow you to truly understand what it is like unless you actually come and experience it. I was totally blown away by the whole scene.....the availability of truly beautiful woman and the ease with which it all happens was amazing to me. If you just glance at a TG, smile, or wink, they are in your lap often with their tongue down your throat or their hand on your crotch. No amount of preparation can possibly help you to understand what it is like and how it all plays out. It is fascinating, fun, and highly erotic. If you are thinking of going, don't delay it. Go, because you will have the time of your life.

I stayed close to NEP at the JW Marriot. The place was great with no hassels of any kind. It is a great hotel that exists right around the corner from NEP. Use the parking lot entrance at night and you will have no problems at all.

I cruised around the NEP area much of the time. One thing that I could not get over was how small the whole area really is. Though small, it is absolutely packed with available Thai woman looking for foreigners. The outdoor beerbars in NEP really did nothing for me. Lots of fat old men drinking with average looking often ugly TGs. I stepped into some of the go-gos and found striking variability. Rainbow was awful but G-Spot was awesome. One of my regrets is that I did not spend enough time in G-Spot. There were some absolute stunners in there and they really looked as though they were having fun dancing and mingling with the customers. I also checked out Woodstock on the second floor and found it to be pretty much what I expected from all of the previous posts.

I wanted to check out the massage parlor scene so I went to two: Annies (right around the corner from NEP) and CP-2. Annies I found to be hysterical. I walked up one afternoon around 4 pm and nobody was there.. The mamasan called them to order and soon about a dozen girls lined up and started primping and smiling so that I would pick them. There were no real stunners and a broad spectrum of ages. I just couldn't bring myself to pick one of them...nothing really interested me....so I had a beer at the bar and watched as other customers came in and made their selections. It was all pretty funny especially when I overheard conversations from customers comtemplating their selections with the mamasan. Everything is so open...everybody just says what they want and nobody flinches. Coming from the sexually repressed USA I found this to be refreshing.

One of the highlights of my visit to BKK was going to CP-2. This was an experience of a lifetime. I took the skytrain as directed and then walked. By the time I got there I was sweating bullets. I opened the door to the place and soon found myself in a huge darkened room with the fishbowl on the left and a sitting area with tables and chairs on the right. I ordered a beer and sat down and proceeded to feast my eyes on close to a 150 women sitting in the fishbowl. Divided up into three categories...boron (traditional), star, superstar, and body massage.

There were many absolute stunners here and I just sat for quite awhile to take in the picture. It was amazing and I had great difficulty selecting because of the great choices. As many have stated before me, there is no pressure of any kind here. They let you sit and look for as long as you want. If you want advice, the papasan is happy to help with honest information (e.g., this one gives good bj, this one is great at full service, this one will do all positions, etc etc).

I wanted body massage so I took [Number and name removed - KS] and she turned out to be a wonderful selection. She was very skilled at the body to body stuff and slithered all over me. I could hardly keep from blowing my load. Eventually I came all over her ample breasts because I couldn't hold back any longer. One shot and I was done but it was absolute magic. I have never felt anything so erotic in all my life and I am so glad that I did it and so glad that I selected her. Total cost for everything was about 1800 baht. When I go back to BKK in the future I will definitly make it a point to go to CP-2. I highly recommend it.

I also went to the Nana Disco two nights around midnite. The place really does not get going until then. If you go earlier you won't find much of anything. The placed is incredibly loud and packed with TGs and foriegners with the ratio of about 10 girls to 1 man. If you winked or smiled at a girl she was in your lap grinding away on your cock within seconds. This place is an absolute meat market the likes of which I have never seen in my life. There is tremendous variability here. Absolute dragons, ladyboys, phenomenal stunners...you name it and it is here. Just smile and she is yours for the night.

I also went to the Biergarden on Soi 7 several afternoons and really saw nothing to speak of. Mostly older TGs that were not very attractive. I am sure that many like the place but I found it to be slightly depressing. Lots of old guys in the bar drinking their day away and younger (ugly) TGs hanging all over them. Nothing really interersted me.

Wish I could have gone to some of the other places like Thermae, Soi Cowboy,Painters Bars, etc but just didn't have the time.

One thing I do know however is that I will definitly be back. I barely had time to get my ears wet and I still consider myself to be a rookie. There is still so much more to do and that is what interests me.

Lastly, I want to thank the many who have posted here and contributed to my own trip. What fun I had and much of it is due to you. Thanks!!!

[ March 06, 2002: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u should use the term BG instead of TG. it's just wrong to mention prostitutes as TG's. i think many boardmembers will say the same.

i don't know where you are from but let's say you're a brit. imagine a tourist being in your country and visiting the red light districts and then making a report where he writes about the brittish girls doing this and that. how would you look up on that? crazy.gif" border="0

[ March 06, 2002: Message edited by: P ]

P

No! Lets just say he is from the U.S.A. which he clearly states in his post if you would take the trouble to read.I personally think that TG is acceptable as the girls that you find in the Nana Disco and Massage may not technically working in bars.

I would like to thank Jordan for an excellent post

Cheers Ants

No! Lets just say he is from the U.S.A. which he clearly states in his post if you would take the trouble to read.I personally think that TG is acceptable as the girls that you find in the Nana Disco and Massage may not technically working in bars.

P was absolutely right. BG is far more precise than TG. Look at this quote:

"If you just glance at a TG, smile, or wink, they are in your lap often with their tongue down your throat or their hand on your crotch."

There's no way you can say that that is at all true of an average Thai girl. In context we all knew what he meant, but sloppiness like this does a disservice to all Thai girls and should be avoided. It's a good trip report, but when Jordan tells this story to his friends back home, they will be more likely to hit on the next Thai girl they see in their hometown thinking she is easy.

quote:

Originally posted by ants6969:

P

I would like to thank Jordan for an excellent post

Cheers Ants

yes i should have know he was from the USA according his post, but after reading just the first part there was no way i was gonna read that long ass post, so i missed it.

like said before by another member, i dont like that once back home he will mention the BG's he met as thai girls. that is so wrong and ignorant.

TG BG What the hell !, I think there is a lot of nit picking here. One of the reasons I read this board everyday is for posts just like Jordans- Here is a guy on his first trip to LOS and willing to share his experiances with us. I found the report reminded me of how I felt about the place when I made my first visit 22 years ago. It was very fresh. So lets not discourage posts like this. Because at this stage he is probably thinking he should of never fucking bothered.

Yours Ants

PS One Question -- Does P stand for pedantic

Anyone who is scared off the board because of harmless constructive criticism like P originally gave, deserves to be gone.

Perpetuating stereotypes doesn't do any of us any good. Ignorance may be bliss, but it is not a virtue.

Pedantic? Weren't you the one who pointed out "Lets just say he is from the U.S.A. which he clearly states in his post", when that is clearly irrelevant?

Not pedantic, it was just a observance to prove that P had criticied a post that he had not bothered to read.

Also how can TG be a harmful sterotype (cock sucking Thai Whores) whould be my idea of an unaceptable sterotype.

I suspect that you guys know each other personally by all the mutual back scratching, whereas an unknown like Jordan gets slagged off for the smallest discression.

Yours Ants

PS Pedantic Me! Never!-----Oh by the way, P , there is only one T in British.

"Not pedantic, it was just a observance to prove that P had criticied a post that he had not bothered to read."

i wasn't criticizing his post but the word TG that he used for BG's. and i did read that so what's your problem dude ?

"Also how can TG be a harmful sterotype (cock sucking Thai Whores) whould be my idea of an unaceptable sterotype. "

whore is a word (not the most nice one) for a girl working in the scene. TG is just the wrong word because not all thai girls are whores so it should never be used. that is why i criticized it.

"I suspect that you guys know each other personally by all the mutual back scratching, whereas an unknown like Jordan gets slagged off for the smallest discression."

no we don't know each other. some times u can agree with another forum member on certain things without having to know him personally.

"PS Pedantic Me! Never!-----Oh by the way, P , there is only one T in British."

are trying to make the contents of your post more valid by pointing at my spelling faults?

Archived