Misused words and spelling mistakes

Zorro

MisterBlomb said:
Rozro said:

I don't know how many times i have seen it on this board but how many people actually know the difference between lose and loose?

The other one that bugs me is their , there and they're....

Are there any others that posters get constantly wrong?

Had a mate years ago who got a tattoo saying "Born to lose but out to win" and the tattooist spelt loose instead of lose :grinyes:

These is going of topic butt I met a swedis gui who was so proud of his chink sript tatoo he sought siad "tiger" and then my Taiwan grlfriend tooled him it ment "brtlsprt" or something but not "tiger...he didn't want to beleive it but we had a god snicker

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max said:

These is going of topic butt I met a swedis gui who was so proud of his chink sript tatoo he sought siad "tiger" and then my Taiwan grlfriend tooled him it ment "brtlsprt" or something but not "tiger...he didn't want to beleive it but we had a god snicker

Could anyone translate this in readable or understandable English ?

:p

BB

BelgianBoy said:
Max said:

Could anyone translate this in readable or understandable English ?

:p

BB

Fuck you guys I have my own tale. A swedish bloke who was proud of his exposed beerbelly had 'Tiger' tattood around his navel, just visible under his M-size T-shirt. Then my Taiwanese gf told him it meant 'FJ was here' and not 'Tiger'...he didn't want to believe it but we had a good snatch afterwards.

Archived