CHINATOWN

bigal

There are 2 massage places that i know of in chinatown:

Texas massage Which is down the street from the Tia pai

hotel (headed towards the river on the right side).

there is Halem massage.

Does any one have directions for getting to these places????

I did a Nana search and got very vague answers.

Thank You

when to mona lisa massage, wasn't very good and over priced.

By the way i had the cab stop in front, on the street and walked away, he hung around for about 5minutes, then gave up. guess you could do the same with a tuk tuk in chinatown......

A landmark for Texas massage is that it is down a small alley just across from the Chinatown Hotel on Yaowarat Road. I went there about 3 weeks ago (on a Friday around 7 pm), and saw they offered about 10 ladies of a subgrade par (IMHO) at a fare of 1500 baht, no negotiation. It appears the days of 800 baht soapys at Texas Massage are over. There were a couple of freelancers hanging out in the dark alley where Texas massage sits, and a short time hotel, but I passed on them as well.

Halem Massage is down a soi just off the WongWien Circle on Maitri Chit Road, also in Chinatown and near the Hualamphong Station. Each is about a 15 minute walk from the Subway stop at Hualamphong Station, or a shorter motobike ride.

Right next to the Texas Massage, the same entrance is the Hotel 177, and if you walk around in the back ally there (which is great fun by the way) there are prostitutes all over the place. Over on Charen Krung (sp?) I have even been propositioned by an Indian lady in the early afternoon, "sari" I said.

I really enjoy just looking around the allys and around Chinatown in general. I would like to go there at night some time as I've seen little bars set up in back allys that looked like an interesting place just to sit and have a coke. Coming from suburban america it just seems so happening there.

Archived