Alone In Jomtien

ultras67

I am there in about 3 weeks time.. Looking forward to a simple night out !! Bk and walking street can do your head in after a bit. Just have a look at lunchtime find a couple of nice bars and say "hello" go back to beach and chose a cpuple of th ebars you realy like. Head back to both around 6. See which girls and giving you the most attention. (they should be if your one of only a few customers if not the only customer!!

Stay and start buying drinks for all the girls. Settle back and just have fun. Did it last time in areal little shack of a bar. (The Mamasans grand daughter is real "Super model " quality. But I gather "you look you marry "!!)

We had food delivered from a restaurant. The whole night cost us less than £50.00. We where a bit drunk and the girls have a room they sleeep in in th eback. We slapt there and it turned into a bot of an orgy!! No money changed hands for the sex... It was on the house as the girls had had a nice time.

Going back on my own this time !!

The one time I got dissed by a bargirl was in one of those beer bars on Soi 2 in Pattaya across the street from Big C. I was just sitting at the bar by myself chillin' and drinking a beer when a gorgeous bird asked me if I would like to play the dice game. Although I wasn't initially looking for companionship at that time, I was receptive to seeing what would potentially develop, so I played along. After a couple of games, a Japanese man walked in the bar, and she took the game while I was getting ready to roll the dice, put it under the bar, and ran over to the Japanese man and proceeded to shoot a game of pool with him. The other girls in the bar were looking at me like I just lost face. I smiled, finished my beer, and left. The next day, I came in and bought all the girls in the bar two drinks except the girl who dissed me the night before. All of the bar girls including the mamasan were sitting over by me, and we were having some laughs. It was worth paying the money just to see her squirming over in the corner by herself.

she does this about 12.50,

-----------------------------------

now now now, Mr..... Whatever way you want to put it, 12.50, closingtimes or not, is still early in Pattaya. Maybe you felt too tired to do the extra-walking or what, exploring so early in the evening (::)....

Actually, I'd say it's a good time to pick up some cuties, as they have just come back from their first ST of the night. Make it second..... ::

(tongue in cheek post, but not totally incorrect, trust me!)

Archived