Alone In Jomtien

ultras67

This title has a double meaning as it is very quiet down here. On the songthaew from the bus station none of the beer bar areas seemed to be busy on beach road in pattaya. In jomtien it seems even worse. I saw quite a few bars with 0, 1 or 2 customers.

It also refers to the fact that i got dumped last night and I was not happy about it. I went into Olivers Bar in the Jomtien Complex ( reviews to be added soon ) and got talking to a cutie over the space of a couple of hours, bought a few drinks and even played out the spaghetti scene from the lady and the tramp. I tell her I am going to bar fine her and pop to the toilet ( romantic amnt I? :) ). She goes outside and chats with some friends.

When she comes in a few minutes later she goes straight to a guy that came in and starts talking to him, a minute later she grabs her handbag and disappears with him! I couldnt believe what she had done. ( Now, I know that since I hadnt paid the BF yet, she was still technically free but.... )

She did not say anything to me at all when she came back in, no I will go with him instead or do you still want to BF me or anything. When she was talking to this guy, one of the other girls was asking her what she was doing and that I wanted to go with her. When the girl walked out, the other one seemed embarrassed by it all and the guy she was with didnt believe what he saw either.

To top it all the girls sister works in the same bar, saw it all happen and then asks if I was happy!!!

I was soo tempted to get a hold of the owner who was sitting just outside but in the end I just told the bloke that I wouldnt be coming back if the girls do that sort of thing.

Unfortunately, she does this about 12.50, just enough time to find all the other bars closing. :onfire: and the pickings extremely slim ( well not so slim and not so young either. :( Walking street tonight I think )

A long and lonely sleep then ensued.

On Soi 8 in pty i sat down at a bar. Noticed a girl gathering her stuff together and joked with her for a minute or two. She says she is going with the guy at the end of the bar but she will go with me instead if I want ::

I look down the bar at the guy. he is a very decent looking guy, not being obnoxious and 10 or more years younger than me :: :: ::

There is no telling what a girl is thinking. Maybe she thought the guy probably would only pay her the bare minimum rate and that I would pay more? Maybe thought he wanted to boom boom all night and she wasn't up for it?

No reason to spend too much time thinking about it. I also stayed in Jomtien alone for two days back in January. Ended up meeting a great girl from the bar who could not get enough have fun

Hello ultraman. You shouldn't feel so bad.....unfortunately this happens all the time. I've seen it with a young handsome dudes as well. They just rather go with another guy instead. Don't pay attention to the people she was talking to and shaking their heads either. Remember you got it going on!!! Living in Thailand and doing it up all the time. I've always said there are so many girls, you just move on to the next one if it doesn't work out with the first one. Again your experience is very common. All too common. Now get out there and get yourself the best looker and drop in at this bar. chok dii. eee

Sorry, no flames but are you serious...

"It was 24:50 and I'd been with her for a couple hours" If you planned to BF her when would you have...Sounds like you wanted to go with her upon closure! She saw this as you being a "Cheap Charlie" and grabed her BF for the night...she really had no proof you where going to BF here or be her customer for the night! If you liked her you should have BF her...sit around and have some drinks! Your idea that she "wronged you" is really off here! You can always right your ways...go Back and BF her! Just missed your turn...

The ride is good...or so I hear!

SkiBum

yes, I am serious. This particular bar was closing at 2am so it was not a last minute thing.

If the intention was to avoid a last minute barfine, I would have said I would go with her and meet her outside after closure.

And yes, in my view she did wrong me. The lost turn thing I accept but it was more the way she did it that particularly annoys me. Imagine sitting at a high bar table, the girl youve been talking to for a couple of hours comes in and walks in front of you and starts talking to someone else 2 yards away, doesnt talk to you or look at you.

Someone that does that to me doesnt deserve a 2nd chance. Why the hell should I go back to her and try again?

Anyway, for the rest of the time I just let the girls of yodsak sooth my pain

again

and again

and again

:)

Archived