Bayérn vs. Chelsea

Man at Work

Congrats to all the Chelsea-Fans. I guess after the two games, CFC deserved the half-final.

But it was a great game last night - made me even root for the :cussing: damn Bayern Team. They left the competition with their heads up and 5 goals scored against CFC. :up:

Good luck in the half final :up:

MaW :beer:

2 years running in the semis is quite an accomplishment. As I've said before, its just a matter of time till they win it if not this year. They have the money to add any player or players in the world to their squad and that is the biggest advantage of all. They will eventually run into a bad patch but they have the means to get out of it.

For me, it could be worse, Roman was looking to buy Tottenham as well. If that had happened I'm not sure how I would have taken it.

That's not quite true CS, he flew over Spurs in his helicopter and was looking at the ground. No offers were ever made, besides, he picked the best club :-)

Thanks MAW. Had the goal differential been tighter I dont think that Bayern would of scored those two late goals, but hey ho, we're through to the next round....better than I could ever of expected. Juventus in the next round ? I hope so, I coulnd't bear it if we lost to Liverpool....

well, no juve for you CF, it'll be Chelsea - Liverpool which means one English club in the final. It seems to be going better with English clubs internationally now. My money is on CHelsea though, I don't see Liverpool stopping the Russian locomotive.

PSV drew 1-1 Christ's sake, extra time now and perhaps penalty shoot out ... come you Dutch cheeseheads!!!!!!!!!

From what I understand (and this from gooners so consider the source..hehehe) he looked at us first, but the stadium project turned him off, he considered Spurs is the more accurate I think, he made no offers to us or the scum, when he flew over north London, the glare from our trophy cabinet impaired his vew of Shite Fart Lame ::

I hear Schevchenko may miss the final because of a possible 3 match ban. This has to be your year, did Mourinho make a pact with the devil or something? Did you hear the one about Mourinho, Rio and Ash Cole going into a bar...oh, you heard that joke already? hehe...just teasing....our game with you guys next season may be the future game of the year and eclipse the one we have with Man Yoo in importance. Especially it being a derby and now having possible title ramifcations in the future. Still hope we avoid defeat so we can at least keep our string of unbeaten in the league against you and Spurs.

I wonder if Chelsea will get offered membership into the G14 group (actually 17 clubs i think). We got in with less accomplishments (1 league title and 1 QF CL).

CS,

I hear Schevchenko may miss the final because of a possible 3 match ban.

Nope, no ban for Schevchenko but hate to tell you that he WILL miss the final...unless he's going to watch PSV-Chelsea in Instanbul 5555555

:beer:

Anyone?

:beer:

People from Wisconsin are cheeseheads here in the states. Chelsea have to be the overwhelming favorite to go through. However, to beat the same club 4 times in a season is hard. We had the same problem with Chelesa and 'Boro last season beating both 3 times each and losing to Chelsea in the QF of the CL and 'Bor in the SF of the League Cup.

The first game is at the Beach..er...I mean Bridge :: . Its going to be interesting.

If there was no Chelsea this year, the season would have been exciting having Arsenal and Man Yoo battle it out for the league title that would probably to go the last game and possiblyl meeting again in the FA cup final. Shades of '99 almost.

Archived