Any racism in Bangkok nightlife?

josh_ingu said:

>So that makes you suddenly the spokesman for a whole nation and the sole judge on this subject?

No. But it does show that I am not talking out of my ar*e on this subject unlike......

-j-

JI-

Please see my very polite request above.

I have taken this opportunity to reduce the offensiveness of your post, as unintentional as it may have been, to wit:

"No. Bu* i* do*s show *hat* I am no* *alking ou* of my (NOTE from KK: this use of the letter "Y" is NOT offensive) arse (NOTE from KK: I have restored the non-offensive lower case "s" to the word "arse") on *his subj*c* unlik*......"

Just to make sure all understand: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it does show that I am not talking out of my ar*e on this subject

[color:"green"]Do you really think so?? We have different views on this ::[/color]

Apologi*s to Khun_Kong, but I am pr*tt* sure that it is ok to us* the "bann*d" l*tt*rs when using Gr**n Ink (or was that just d*ath thr*ats?)

:)

All is OK with green ink.

I'm pr**** sure that you are not trying to (in)flame me by your continued use of the lower case "t".

Anyway, I am growing my skin extra thick now, so maybe I will not be offended in the future. :)

BTW, I remember when "queer" was a 100% derogatory term. I think that when the disenfranchised group takes over the slur word, it loses it's power.

[color:"green"] Jap. Farang. Whore. [/color]

Archived