Thai girl jumps........

HIGH THAIED said:

Outside of Thai/Thai relationships, seems as though some non-Thai guys get enraged, and kill the girl. A Thai girl's reaction sometimes seems to be to dis-associate a farang boyfriends exstremity from the reason of discontent. ::

Poor Natthaya..... :( What a sad end to such a young life. I just can't help but wonder if was some idiot Westerner who did not realize/understand Thai culture, all that well. And did not understand that you cannot play with a Thai girl's heart. Commitment is expected to mean something there, much more so, than in many other places.

At least that has been my experience. You have to wonder about Thai family, also. If was in fact, a case of a Westerner playing a Thai girl, you can just imagine how Thai family feels about farang now. :(

I really do wonder sometimes about the mass intrusion of Western culture intruding on the Thai culture. We often think of the economic factors of this, but there are other factors, that are not so much seen. Although I don't know the true situation, I can't help but think maybe Natthaya might still be alive, if not for our presence. It does have it's cost on the Thai society, and their culture, in many forms.

HT

Remember "Just Say No" .... lay the fattie down and walk away

serious extrapolation on inconclusive data ...

or you're just bored ...

Archived