knock out drops on breast

togaduke

I have been reading about some bad girls that are putting some kind of knock out drops on there tits. and seeing hints of a lot of men not wakeing up at all! in thailand I think they call them grey ghost.. but I read the nation, and the bangkok post online every day and do not see any of this... is this happing.. and how often and where can I get the real deal on it ....you would think the drops would get the girl as well....just look for waxey boobies.. the more danger the more fun..sometimes? shocked.gif" border="0

After several cases that used to happen in the late 90s there is a rather new posting about that subject in one of the newsgroups on deja, dated Tue, 12 Jun 2001:

quote:

If you like (girls with) glasses you had better watch yourself if you see that free lancer that works the soi 7 beer garden. She looks like the most innocent

little secretary in her glasses and conservative dress. But the Brit on the

stool next to me says they know her as "candy nipples". Seems she has been

know to apply a knock-out drug to her pink-nosed-puppies and then clean out

her benefactor while he enjoys a very deep sleep.

A friend of mine died becouse of this in Pattaya in 96, but I also heard that they cought the gang who did this.....

I do hope that this are not on fashion again.

"Be careful out there"

Sanuk

TCBMAN

Where have you been reading about this? Lately?

It was a big story about 2 1/2 years ago but the police in Pattaya caught a gang involved and then the story died a death.

Maybe there's a copcat gang out there now if you're hearing of it again.

Archived