Rowing on Concept 2

Prosal

I have a passion for rowing, and workout indoor, after my years on the water, almost daily on the Concept 2 rowing machine in my fav gym, for some 10 000 meters best score, 6 X 2000 meters hard rowing, one hour best score, 30 minutes challenging intensity, half marathons, 42 200 meters marathons (once a month), races, ect ..... exercise plans are uncountables.

It's IMO the best exercise, which use more muscle groups than any other. Thanks to Concept 2, I can easily get down my pack(s) of Asahi or Skol daily without worrying too much.

In England rowing is king, and there's many brits bros here. Anyway Concept 2 is worldwide used. Does anyone workout on it also ?

Used to row in fours a dozen years ago or more. As I could keep good rhythm was stroke normally. Sometimes pairs and v. occasionally single sculling. Think I'd sink a boat if I got in one now. :: Like the Concept II and think they're brill for aerobic exercise.

"I thought it was just a simple P4P deal with the Brazillian latinas.You never said you had to be built like an Olympian fucking athelete to pull as well! '

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yep! A dream's shattered, let's head back to Cambodia!

'Oddly enough the only gym exercise I ever enjoyed was the rowing machine, I think it was the back and forward motion;)'

Where can we buy a set with an open mouthed brazilian chick at the front end of the rowing machine??

Prosal, spit out the link !!

Awhile back when I had a brief flirtation with "keep fit",I used to enjoy the rowing machine BUT only because of the fine view I had of the "cross trainer"(I think the Spanish Inquisition invented this torture instrument!)and the running machine.As luck would have it,my gym visits always coincidened with those of two really fit chicks who used to get all nice and sweaty on the said apparatus.They used to wear those leotard thingies that pull right up tight in the arse crack too! :p

Jack, can't really answer as I've always prefered, as Lusty, going to gyms better than training home, mainly "because of the fine views" ;

Yet some guys I know, who are complete addicts, have bought some Concept 2 for home-training, and price is around 1200 ? from what i heard.

:dunno:

Archived