propecia

thai3

I mean the finasteride was 2,500 for three months, the cheapest 'real' stuff I saw was 4,500 for three months. The problem is how do you know either are genuine drugs? The place I bought the finasteride was the first chemist round the corner from soi 15, almost next to thermae-peter

quote:

Originally posted by tanha:

i'd like to know where you can get 3 months supply of propecia for 2500 baht? best i can find in bkk is 1400 baht for 28 days

the propecia sold in thailand is legit- manufactured at a merck plant here- average savings about 30% vs usa prices- plus not having the hassle of having a doctor write a prescription

Sinsin,

Is seems to be working but you must keep on eating it, otherwise the 'newly' grown hair will disappear.

Furthermore, it seems that it is a lucky side effect of some prostate curing drug... The side effect is in this case that you cure something in your prostate that is not broken... "Why fix it when it is not broken" may your prostate think and will decrease your sexual urge.

So it comes back to:

- Getting bald and you have to pay for sex, but at least you get laid..

- Or paying for the drug, having all kind of woman want to get laid with you because you're so handsome with all that hair, but you dont want to f*ck anymore..

easy choice....

Archived