Revolution Salsa Bar opening night Wednesday 18th

simon43

It's a new bar that I own with my wife Wan, so apologies if Moderators consider this post too much self-advertising !

Anyway, if you are around Sukhumvit 1 Plaza tomorrow (Wednesday), then we are opening a new bar, and all are welcome to drop by, from about 6pm

Revolution is a small, dimly lit bar with a Cuban/Mexican theme, ie salsa music, tortila chips, sour-cream etc, as well as Cuban cocktails.

Free food will be available (or at least until everyone eats it all...)

The bar is on the ground floor, at the back and just by the toilets (handy...)

Also, 10% of the bar profits will be given to the childrens' nursery at Bangkok Womens' Prison. Thats not a once-off event but a contribution that we will make every day that we make a profit (which hopefully is most days!)

cheers - Simon & Wan

<<Also, 10% of the bar profits will be given to the childrens' nursery at Bangkok Womens' Prison. Thats not a once-off event but a contribution that we will make every day that we make a profit (which hopefully is most days!)>>

Good on ya Simon and Wan!

DOG - in Sillypore but will drop by sometie to make a "Donation"

Hi Nervous_Dog, you are very welcome to drop by :)

As for the charity contribution, I can't take any money with me when I drop dead, so whilst I'm alive I might as well try to make other peoples' lives a little bit better :)

Simon

Sorry, didn't make it, urgent need to post of some exam stuff thwarted by the lad from 'All Forward' buggering off for his dinner, so had an exciting hour hanging around Victory BTS - actually there are many worse ways to spend an hour! No jumpers last night though!! Ended up heading straight for the Bull's Head quiz much to the shock of my colleagues as I was actually on time.

Hope all went well. Will definitely make the effort over the weekend.

• 1 year later...

Archived