Thai girl 101

spudsmck

I suppose if some folks only fuck in the LOS & mostly stay LT with same chick whole week & still count number of trips on one hand it may take a while before clocking up 100 different cunt holes.

So I guess numbers still count for something even for comedians as they'd still have to get people to accept the bribes & then actually cheering on command sorta.

Similarly with whores whatever one still have to track her down, get her to commit & least but not last get cock up & penetrated into cunt & I'd say it doesnt really count unless sperming also!

As to chuckwow that doesn't go automatically either...

Sorry. I have idea how to deal with someone who *counts* the number of times he has had sex with any group.

Nor would I want to understand anyone who did.

So, do you get 'congratulations' or 'too bads'???????

LaoHuLi said:

Sorry. I have idea how to deal with someone who *counts* the number of times he has had sex with any group.

Nor would I want to understand anyone who did.

Nor would I want to understand someone that has over 6000 posts on a LOS board :rotfl:

thai3 said:

That's nowt I fucked 100 on my first trip in t' first week and most of em refused to take any pay. But then ST was only 50 baht and LT 100. Course in them days there was nowt like condoms, we never used em. There were no hotels either, unless you count the nana, the atlantic and poof palace (malaysia)By now I reckon Iv'e fucked 17,134 girls,but as they were all prostitutes it's a bit like a comic paying the audience to laugh-don't really count for much.Any twat can hire one, so adding them up has no more meaning than adding up the number of times you've had a wank :o-peter

Yawn....once again Thai3 the moral policeman of the site is pushing his one sided views down our throat.

you have already admitted to 4 visits to Eden (albeit a miserable time as you have informed us) We have no idea as to how many visits you have made to other establishments and procurrred services...dozens? or hundreds? yet you feel a need to be a smartarse about a member who is asking a question.I noticed you gave another member a hard time in Regional Sanuk about his extramarital affairs which had absoulutely nothing,whatsoever to do with you....this is a Thai Nightlife board,not a knitting circle....

Archived