Would You Ride This?

Torneyboy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we all know your fixation for fishing Phil and how boring it is..... :stirthepo

sitting there for 12 Hours a Day waiting for a poor fishie to impale itself and suffer all that pain........ :skull:

your missus really must love you,i can imagine her thoughts when you take her away to the river for the Day......."i know he loves me but i would rather be riding a rollercoaster and seeing my loved one throwing up"....... :barf:

get a life and do something exciting........ :neener:

SJ,

"what's up with you pussies?,i thought this was a Board for REAL MEN."

:D REAL MEN we are, just not adolescent adrenelin junkies!

:neener:

I also would not jump out the door of a perfectly good airplane as well! Nor would I walk through Klong Toey at 2 a.m. drunk wearing 5 Baht of gold and flashing a wad of cash! I seek my thrills in less dangerous ways now at age 50+. :: Just trying to reach age 100 now, so I can watch the young , dumb, and full of cum crazy youngsters do their own whacky stuff, and see if they survive. ::

As the song goes (Animals-When I Was Young") when I was young I did all sorts of foolish, dangerous, hair-raising, and well, just plain stupid and death-defying things young guys do. It's a true wonder of the world, and a miricle (if you believe in that stuff) that I ever made it to the age of 30. I figure I've used up most of my luck by now. But I could tell you stories about things I've done that would make you shake your head and say, "Cent, you're a fucking nut!" All much more "exciting", heart-pumping, and adrenelin inducing than a mere frigging rollercoaster ride. :: :banghead::p

Pussy my arse! :: :D

Cent

p.s. I did 6 Flags (a few of them around the different states) and all the rides, I've been on all the rides at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld, and all those places while my kids were growing up. (Couldn't have the sons thinking Dad was a pussy! :D But I still hate the damned things and don't see the point of it all any more. God, I sound like an old man!

:yikes:

Cent

StrayCat,

Did the freefall thing in a place in New Hampshire called, "Water World", or something like that. It was the newest ride around then. I would never do it again (and now they have much higher ones). Got a bloody nose from that drop.

Never puked from any of these rides, but came close on one called "The Wild Mouse" a roller coaster ride they used to have at the old Revere Beach, Massachusetts, Amusement Park many, many, years ago. That goddamned ride was wild. More turns where you thought the fucking thing would come off the rails and fall to the ground than any ride I've been on since. Truly a crazy damned roller coaster at the time. (Think Space Mountain, but not in the dark, overlooking the Atlantic ocean.) Also rode many, many, times on the old wooden (and even at that time this damned thing was OLD) roller coaster on the beach, at one time the largest in the world. Almost puked after my first Wild Mouse ride though, but that may have been due to the corndogs and fried clams as well; eaten prior to the fun.

Cent

Archived