Sent Money before?

spudsmck

Hey Drogon,

oh yeah, it happens every day!! I have seen go go gals go into work and throw around 500 baht bills because 'hansum man' just sent the monthly stipend.

More than that:

a buddy of mine who lived in bangkok about 20-25 years ago used to help write the

"My Buffalo is sick" letters as well as other gems.

of course, since he was a native English speaker, the challenge was to keep the grammar bad enough to seem like it was written by a Thai gal. but to be clear enough, especially to Europeans, who were second language speakers, too.

after she got her pay off, he could get a free short time! This was back when a freelancer st was two or three reds (2-300 baht) and a long time was one purple. (500 B)

now with email and the internet... sheesh, every internet cafe I go into has someone helping someone with such letters. The old i net cafe, that used to be in Ambassador Plaza (which burned down a few years ago) had a Thai gal who helped all the others write emails to their one and ONLY darling. I heard about a gal who just cc these letters, and she could never figure out why she never got money!

Another guy I knew from Holland used to live with a Thai babe in Phuket. He never had to work, because she had two or three sponsors that used to send money every month. She had to work, meaning she had to fuck her sponsors once or twice a year when they came to visit for a week or so...

An American guy i knew took his "See the World" nest egg with him to Thailand. Maybe about 10,000 US dollars. He was going to travel everywhere. Funny thing is, he only made it as far as Koh Samet where he met a bar girl, fell in love, and gave her all his cash after hearing her stories...

The other typical scam I have heard about, which was common before DNA testing, was passing a half / half baby around, saying "

it is ours Darling! You pay money for baby sick, operation"

Then, as 'your' kid was growing up, guys would come back and visit him. Another older kid would be found. With DNA testing, I think this has died out...

Sending a couple of thousand baht so one of your favorite gals can have a birthday party seems reasonable. Sending 250,000-- Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick!

You can not buy happiness, but you can rent happiness!!

but hey, to each his own! whatever gets you through the night! It's not my money.

Peace!

Dude

Is the 2,000B a typo meaning you really gave her 20,000B as a present?

50 bucks wouldn't even get mentioned.

Giving 2k or 3k or even 10k to BGs who one has developed a relationship/friendship (pseudo) i think happens all the time with BGs. This money is not for any sexual services in return.

I have done this a few times and speaking with a number of girls, it happens all the time usually ex-pats at least told to me by these girls....

CB

wow thats what I call a waste - well apart from she was generous enough to share with you & others & not blowing it all by herself or setting any aside for saving?

was she a good screw as well or is it all the frigid bitches who does all the cashing in?

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is my confession, I had one lady in Pattaya I used to send money to every now and then. Nothing regular. Funny thing is she would call me on her friends mobile telling me she dropped her mobile in toliet. Please send money for new mobile. I never would.I tell her, she have job make money for new mobile. Then next day she call. Has new mobile.. funny thing was it was same number as before. Did sims chip surive toliet drop, and who pulled it out of toliet?? Yea right. :help:

Hi,

Don't get paranoid. They don't assign her old number out, the next day. My gf went with DTAC 2 months ago to save money, but cost her more. She got bill last week of 2,200, and went back to one2call (?). Anyway, she got her old number back with them, after 2 months.

Just because your friend dropped mobile in toilet, the provider will not know this. :D. Her hitting you up for a new phone, is a different story all together. And if 'friends' phone she is using is listed to a 'Hans' from Sweden, you might want to rethink sending more money.:p

HT

Archived