Sent Money before?

spudsmck

Yeah. I have to. The wife is building a house for us to live in eventually. 3 Bedrooms, 2 baths plus 11 rai of land to farm.

Her family will take care of the property when she comes to the states. They will farm the land and we will get a cut of the profits. Thank God she is a smart one.

No. Never. I have never sent money, nor have I ever given a large amount of cash as a gift. I have bought some gals some clothes etc. Stuff I liked to see them wear... cheap shit off the street.

I think the question or poll should also include cash gifts.

I met a guy last time in Bangers. Very nice guy, his third trip to Thailand, (his second trip in 2 months... and he said he would go back again in another month)

He said he gave about 2,000 US dollars to a waitress from Gullivers. He said he never had sex with her. Just heard her tale of woe, and felt he could make a difference in her life. He said, "the 2 k would not change my life, but it might change hers. "

Anybody hear someone laughing all the way to the bank some Friday evening a few months back???

sent Money once.

a very good friend of mine (one of my regular Girls) had her Birthday coming up and she was saying she had no money to have a party in the Bar.

soft-hearted me sent her 2000Bt as a present and i was rewarded by her ringing me while very drunk and telling me i was the greatest person she had ever met......... :grinyes:

and then she sent me a load of Photos of the Night and i'm glad she had a good time.

2000 was not a lot to me but this was a one-off and i would never sponsor anyone........ :shakehead

I sent once some money but it was to my cousin's wife

(he works there and married a TG)

so I hope it does not count .

@Dude_Le_Rude

You remind me that something.

Last year in the thai farmer's bank office I was waiting to change some TC when I saw a BG from long gun

(I knew it was her as I bf her 2 days before)

making a deposit........the total amount was 250k baths,

when I told her hello, we talked a bit.

The 250k were a gift from an american guy..................

I can beat that.

Some years ago I lived for a while with a thai girl in Phuket.

She had a german boy friend - in fact they had been married for 2 whole days :doah: but he wasn`t around and only paid her a visit like twice a year.

Some girls have all the luck, this guy must have been loaded big time. Within the first couple of days when she came to Phuket to work in a gogo (never even got BF), she met him and apparently he lubb her too mutt :)

They moved in together while he was there and on subsequent visits they would be living together as well.

Here comes: upon his departure, he bought her a 10 year lease on a bar in Soi Bangla, a small Daihatsu car and a friggin` 30 feet speedboat complete with 2 200 HP Yamaha outboard engines!!! ::

Of course he also left her with some pocket change 100K, which by the way would also be the allowance he`d give her on each visit.

I did of course appreciate his generosity on our cruises to Koh Phi Phi etc. ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived