oral and HIV

quote:

Originally posted by paranoid:

I wonder if anyone has ever been infected with HIV by giving a thai girl oral. I've been reading stuff on the web on how the strain of HIV that is prevalent in Thailand (Subtype E) is much more prevalent in certain cells common on both the vagina and inside the mouth, which is supposed to imply easier transmission through oral sex. I recently went down on a few bargirls, and of course i'm worried now. I didn't have any obvious cuts or sores in my mouth, but apparently with Subtype E it's not necessary for transmission.

There has only been a few confirmed cases of HIV being transmitted from oral sex. The HIV E strain was seem to be higher <from what I have extracted from the study> because of the stats.

Your mouth is the fastest healing organ in your body. Unless you have extremely bad oral hygene and bad gum disease you will not have a problem. Your chances are slim to none that even the girl her self had HIV non- the-less gave it to you

That is one of the problem with the internet. Unless someone is qualified to understand all the material out there on health and medicine, it can really scare some people into believing they have something. Go for a HIV test in 3 months. Until them the chances of you getting hiv off her is near nothing.

good luck

WYD

I wonder if anyone has ever been infected with HIV by giving a thai girl oral. I've been reading stuff on the web on how the strain of HIV that is prevalent in Thailand (Subtype E) is much more prevalent in certain cells common on both the vagina and inside the mouth, which is supposed to imply easier transmission through oral sex. I recently went down on a few bargirls, and of course i'm worried now. I didn't have any obvious cuts or sores in my mouth, but apparently with Subtype E it's not necessary for transmission.

• 1 month later...

I did the same, see my post earlier. Now scared shitless too. My mouth hygiene is ok (ok, but not fantastic, I'm kind of lazy sometimes brushing my teeth) and I don't have any obvious open wounds or anything like that. I need to be calmed down... so what you are saying basically is: even if the girl is HIV positive and I eat her pussy for quite a long time, chances of me getting HIV are almost zero?

Archived