Abortion- Alternative to Soi 12

phoenix

Sorry again, Khun Sanuk, but the visiting rate here is so much higher than in the medical, and this once again has high urgency for me, becuase i'm only here for two more days.

Soi 12, next to Cabbages and Condoms has an abortion clinic. Reputation is mixed, one former client of it said they didn't give a shit about pain or care at all about the feelings of the client.

Can anyone give me an address of a better quality service, private clinic etc, needed a.s.a.p.

Details in "Relationships" thread "Mia Leua/Mia Noi"

I too now desperately require information about an alternative location. Please if you know one let me know as a female friend is rapidly nearing the end of the safe window to get an abortion done.

Yes, we did.

The negative info I had about it came from another friend, ex BG who had an abortion there I think about 8 yrs ago, and was treated very badly by the doctor.

However, this time I had no reason for complaints. The staff were very friendly and helpful, very professional. My friend said that the doctor who did the operations was good an d'kind', she came back out of the traetment area after about 90 mins, and insisted we walk back to the hotel, rather than take the taxi I proposed. So I take back what I said before about Soi 12.

In the total of 3 hrs we were there, I spent most of my time in a waiting room, and saw about 60 (mainly young) women pas through into the treatment area, and Nok told me they were all there for the same reason.

Wish more peopel used contraception!!!

(Well, that of course is a bit hypocritical for me to say)

At the hotel, Nok rseted for an hour or two, and then wanted to go outside for a while, so we went to MBK, and shopped, then to HardRockCafe for dinner.

Next day she was much happier, and quit relaxed. In left on Saturday to go back home. Missing her already.

Archived