accomodation required for 4 months

spirit_of_town_hall

Oh shit. SOTH in Bangkok for 4 months, Nana will never be the same. Will the entire london crew be showing up? I actually think there is a law against that. Have a good time.

You can get Broad band installed in your own name which probably will be the best. Just need a phoneline.( TOT or TA)

Might want to try Patumwan Resort. Prices are around 25-45K. Bedrooms are usually small but the place is really nice. Great view, very close to the Phayathai Sky Train Station. Not sure if they will allow a short term contract though. I can ask a workmate who lives there if there are any signs up for a place for rent. Send me a PM.

For that price I also like 38 Mansion on sukumvit 38.

If you have a car I would not stay anywhere around Nana, Silom BTSs. Traffic would be so bad that you would not use it that often. Look for expressway entrances ( BTS On Nut, Ari, Surasak have expressway entrances near them.) So does Victory momument, Ekkamai and Mo chit but they are not as convinent

Hi WYD,

I will be in Bangkok for 4 or 5 month from early July. Come and say hello! PM me .

As far as a working

London Contingent is concerned it pretty much dissolved last year as a working body; in that the nucleus moved to Thailand and Australia.

Thankyou for your advice re apartments but my parter has arrranged us some where, he's paying I am acting as his translator and legal advisor.

For those that are interested the DTI, British Council provide extensive help and practical help, grants are available.

Will keep you updated when we get there.

Cheers,

STH

Archived