Bargirls lazy mans girlfriend?

walletss

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see you're back JJ!

Good to hear you got away from your marriage. It sounded more like a good business deal than a fulfilling RT, IMO. Sorry to hear it got you f**ked up in the head. I'm sure that will easily fade into oblivion when you make it to BKK. Hope you got the job and the compensation you wanted.

Cheers!

" That sounds like a good rationale not to get too romantic, already. "

Sure. It's just my modus operandi. It might not suit everybody but I prefer it to the idea of strolling around all day with a rentababe on my arm and not having much to say to each other. From my observations most of them would prefer to get paid directly after the punter shoots his load.

Don't get the wrong impression. It's not that I think that they are not good enough. The way I see it is this. Romantic involvment or long term friendship is vehicle whereby a bargirl will effectivley use her leverage to shake more cash out of you.

walletss,

As to your comments about most of them would probably would prefer to get paid after the sexual act. I can see this both ways...

The girls are doing nothing more than what they have learned from the ones before them and if that means going long time for a day, a week or a month, they will do it if it means more money in their pocket. It is a cultural thing. Fortunately, the "renting the girlfiriend" for a specified time is what appreals mightily to falangs as it represents something so different than the visit to their home based hooker. The guys who take the girl for anything longer than the sexual act is doing it out of the greater need for social companionship and attention than the sexual act of it. One of thailand's great marketing ploys compared to other countries..

Yet on the other hand, LOS also has places where it is strictly sex for money ala MP, short-time rooms, the decision-making freedom that the girl has. If you compared now to ten fifteen years ago, the rate of ST has increased dramtically. Yet, the majority still opt for long-time based on the demands of the customer. It all comes down to time as the girls have plenty of it and what will put more money in their pocket short-term and long term...

Just like some of us do in our lives, we make most of our money asleep as our stock and real estate investments grow. Personally, my current actual hands on day job will never make me rich.... Same with the girls, the girls will and do make a lot more money if they can work their magical charm (something for nothing formula) by having guys send them money (sponsorship) for not having sex for them vs the actual act of having sex with customers. It is two strategies and the girls who have figured out the gulliability and generousity (some would use other not so nice adjectives) of the falang male, the more power to them. Some work for a living and others with a little more brain power don't have to....

CB

Romantic involvment or long term friendship is vehicle whereby a bargirl will effectivley use her leverage to shake more cash out of you.

-----------------------------------

I do not see them as being that smart as a whole, though I would never deny that the appeal of a farang is the affluence he can help with on a regular basis. very much in the nature of the "farang/many thais" equation actually, not just P4P scene.

This said, just about evryone I know is (or has been) involved or married to an ex-P4P long term, and in the case of the ones who are forking out constantly, there is no scheme, everyone plays his/her role and the guy knows exactly what is expected from him, he wishes it to be so, as much his choice as yours is.

the greater need for social companionship and attention than the sexual act of it. One of thailand's great marketing ploys compared to other countries..

------------------------------------------

Why need? to be enjoying the company of one person is coming naturally for many. The money thing is well understood, e have more, they have less, and it is such for the great majority of farangs married to thais, expenses are far from being 50% each. It's cool if you found a GF who spends as much on you or with you, and will do so as your wife, but again, the grand majority of cases is otherwise, P4P or not P4P.

Explain how the marketing ploy is worked out BY Thailand, please! Thailand, as to the manner born, is an easy country for just about anything, when it comes to visitors, not just sex. IMO, it's an incentive, not a ploy.

walletss said:

?I can't quite follow your logic on this one.?

Mate it?s very simple. They are getting money from guys who think in most cases that their girl has quit the barscene. They take the money but still work the bar.

Is that registering with you?

?Maybe they tell you that so that you don't get too attached emotionally and they want to keep the relationship professional and you as a customer. Did that ever cross your mind??

Give me a break man. Do you really think the average bargirl is going to assume that a customer is thinking true love when he asks her back to his hotel for a short time?

?Seems to me that you simply can't grasp the concept that a woman can sell her body for sex and yet be able to love or care for someone that she would call a boyfriend.?

I think you are missing the point here. It?s got to do with respect for the guy who is sending the money and what he expects from her.

Dude u totally missed my point and the irony of your stement about BG's being untrustworthy. It is really simple. You say you can't trust them yet you believe what they tell you about overseas BF's that send them money and the terms of their relationships with them.

I don't disagree about your premise that they make lousy Gf's assuming that they are still in the scene of course. Once you take them completely out of the scene making them an ex-BG and enter into a relationship with them, that has a purpose aside from throwing cash at them, they are pretty much no different than any other chick beyond their past.

Kind of silly for a physically absent farang to have an "exclusive" relationship with a working prostitute. With today's resources it is very easy to find out if a chick is still in the game even if u are not in Thailand.

soongmak said:

Nice to see you're back JJ!

Good to hear you got away from your marriage. It sounded more like a good business deal than a fulfilling RT, IMO. Sorry to hear it got you f**ked up in the head. I'm sure that will easily fade into oblivion when you make it to BKK. Hope you got the job and the compensation you wanted.

Cheers!

Thanks for the sentiments. The relationship itself was an excellent match from both a financial and social standpoint(we could have become a little power couple), unfortunately things don't always work out the way you want them to. The love was there but the expectations and agendas from both sides were found to be incompatible to have a working marriage.

Maybe I would not have been so hasty with the process if I did not listen to the girl and my family constantly telling me I need to get serious about life and settle down nonsense. I will also admit that it didn't hurt that my father provided me with a couple of incentives in the way of NYC property in order to induce me to settle down. I can be such a high end whore sometimes.

The job offer worked out well and we wrapped things up last week, unfortunately that means my new employer wanted me to start "yesterday" so it looks like I am canceling my trip to BKK this week. Looks like I am not taking a trip anywhere for at least the next 6mo.

" Dude u totally missed my point and the irony of your stement about BG's being untrustworthy. It is really simple. You say you can't trust them yet you believe what they tell you about overseas BF's that send them

money and the terms of their relationships with them.'

I did not miss the point. It is not important whether every single bargirl is straight up about their BF. The point is that we know already that many girls do receive money from guys overseas. Some girls make shit up? Sure they do. but the fact is that they do collect regular money from a guy overseas if they can. They also do tricks on the side and hope the bf doesn't find out.

" With today's resources it is very easy to find out if a chick is still in the game even if u are not in Thailand. "

Try telling that to the lovesick farang who is funding her supposed retirement. In some cases the guy won't check on her

Of course this does not apply to pros like you and me. A few months of posting on this board makes us battle hardened. ::

Archived