UK 10 year visit visa

Mark

Hi Mark,

no but I have 2 friends from Bangladesh who have it, they also have 10 year visas for USA. As Schengen don't have such visas they have to ask every time they go here. So we must fix residentships now for them instead.

elef

• 2 weeks later...

Before we were married my then GF was almost refused a UK visit visa. It seems that ther was some miscommunication during the interview and notably the Thai female translator sitting on the embassy side certainly twisted things for the worse. Luckily got it cleared up with a big red face from Thai translator later. After No1 daughter was born and had UK pasport and ROA stamp in Thai passport we applied for another visa. Submitted all the documents as before expecting the same process and was simply told there would be no problem since child has right of abode in UK and is effectively dependant on mother she can go. Immediately issued a 2 year 6 month at a time visa. After that expired we applied again and was told to apply for a 5 year visa, also granted without question and was advised at that time that 10 year would be issued on expiry if we want. Settlement visa would also not be a problem if we want to go to UK permanently (No thanks).

To answer the question specifically, No, but I don't think it's a problem if you meet the criteria.

Cheers,

M.

Archived