2 guys and 1 girl

sanmiguel

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey-

I might be up for this... You gotta give us more info about yourself.

I had several nights like this back in April and May! I like the 2 girls 2 guys one bed and switching...lesbo stuff some 2guy one 1 girl stuff but not mainly! Got a pair of girls in Pattaya up for this sort of thing! I will trade you numbers if I can sort them out... I'll be back in town around Sept 1st! Photos aren't hard to get...it's the video stuff!

Oh, btw...my girls on all occasions did it for free... Some girls just want dick!!!!! We laided wood for 4 to 6 hours on both occasions! One girl...never wore out and wanted to play non-stop! She loved to tease and would take you to the point of release and then jump off you and do something different! After the 4 or so hour mark( I was getting blue balls) Me and my mate had been "finger cuffing" girl #1 for about an hour and I had to finish and go to bed! Girl#2 finished me...God it felt good, damn good! I left after that...didn't want anyone to touch me for a couple winks of sleep... knock,knock on my door about 2 seconds later...everyone colapsed on the bed for several hours! Fun time!

SkiBum

SkiBum

Archived