Unprotected vaginal sex and eating pussy, stupid stupid stupid

Okay, folks. I've been one incredibly stupid idiot. I got a little drunk here in Thailand and had unprotected sex with a Thai bargirl. Now, I know it's stupid, stupid, stupid. But unfortunately it happened. I seriously didn't want to, eh, 'enter' her as I took her to my room. Feeling very lonely here far away from home (I am working here) and the alcohol made me take the girl to the room where I just wanted to hold and kiss her. Yeah right, of course. Again, stupid stupid. But it happened. I entered her three or four times, every time only about 20 seconds and then my brain was switched on again and I pulled out and said no no no. But it happened. I also ate her pussy. She did take a shower before. Now I'm scared shitless. An HIV-test will take 3 months from now, I've been told. Which will be a very long time to wait. Now, I guess it doesn't make much difference if one 'enters' a girl for one second or for an hour at a time, as far as HIV-contamination is concerned?? How about eating her pussy? I have no open wounds on my penis and none on my tongue and mouth as far as I know. Anyone know more about this? And if she were (if if if too many ifs here) HIV-positive, how high would be the chance of contamination? Stupid stupid stupid, I know, but anything you might know about this is more than welcome. I'm trying not to panic but it's not easy. And yes, believe me, if the test in 3 months is OK then this will be a lesson I will never forget in my entire life, I can assure you that. Scared shitless.

Why not get her tested, she might not show + if she had been infected in the past couple of months, but it would help put your mind at rest.If she won't go, pay her to, or get her a general health check at the same time-peter

quote:

it's not easy. And yes, believe me, if the test in 3 months is OK then this will be a lesson I will never forget in my entire life, I can assure you that. Scared shitless.[/QB]

A word of advice for the next new months: save some of the anxiety and fear you have for later. Don't use it all up now. When your test comes up negative, don't get the feeling you are lucky or invincible because you will be in similar circumstances again. When you have just a little too much to drink or having too much fun, keep some of what you feel now around so that you can do the right thing.

A Thai study of female to male transmission gave the frequency of transmission as 3% to 5% per act -- Mastro TD et al. 1994

Hi,

in Sweden they had the case with "HIV-man". An iranian man having unprotected sex with about 100 women and 20 men. All tested negative. wink.gif" border="0

This is no recommendation of unprotected sex, but shows that the risk is low.

elef

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: elef ]

Yes, but I just like to add that the man was using HIV medication. This makes the virus levels extremly low, and there by a very low risk.

If the person is not using any medication the risk is much much higher.

Originally posted by elef:

[QB]Hi,

in Sweden they had the case with "HIV-man". An iranian man having unprotected sex with about 100 women and 20 men. All tested negative. wink.gif" border="0

Archived