Need good dentist in Angeles city

walletss

I just broke my crown that I had done about ten years ago and I was thinking about getting it fixed up in Angeles City because I will be there in just over a week. There is not too much time left before I leave and i was thinking that I could get it done while I am there at a much cheaper price than the dentists charge here.

Has anyone had any dental work done there? Can anyone recommend a quality dentist in Angeles City?

Just keep in mind what a filthy pesthole Angeles City is, and how screwed up things are there. I wouldn't even get a haircut in the place, for fear of hepatitis, much less anything invasive like medical or dental care. My experiences with medical care in the Philippines leaves me amazed that I survived at all.

Get your work done in Bangkok, and pay the little extra for some sanitation, and actual medical knowledge.

Thanks but as it turned out I decided to get it done here in Melbourne.

The problem was the time factor. I will be away for three and a half weeks and be spending half in The Philipppines and half in Thailand. My itinery would have to be changed and I would have needed to cancel meetings with friends in order to incorporate visits to the dentist.

As it turned out my dentist has given me a temporary solution and I can get the work fine tuned when I return.

The cost is about four times the price I would have paid in either in Bangkok, Manila, Pattaya or Angeles but the peace of mind is worth it.

Archived