crotchless red panties 'n fishnet stockings

no place where i live you can buy these- is there a place in BKK/pattaya ya can pick up these items and so that the girl has something a little more vivid than a white towel to wear when she emerges from the shower- heck, might even buy a brace of the crotchless 'n get in a new form of foreplay- mutual crotchless panty grinding!!

hehe

jOa

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: jimofarabia ]

The stockings are no problems and some of the dancers wear them - for example, in Angelwitch.

Lots of female underwear available (I haven't spotted any crotchless ones, although I haven't exactly been shopping for them either), but, I must admit there is somewhat of a tendency here for the ladies to wear those baggy parachute panties. Oops, Ranger is going to tell me I have been going to the wrong places and meeting the wrong girls again. hahaha

Really, I am not sure where you live, but, have you tried checking out the Internet for what you want. Sites like Frederick's of Hollywood or Victoria Secret should have plenty of this stuff, albeit at premium prices.

Oh well, you could always buy the panties where you live and cut/tear/chew the crotches out.

In Pattaya Try:

Boutique Sexy

Pattaya-Nakua Rd. Soi 33

Phone: (038) 370294

Fax: (038) 427292

E-Mail: unicorn@loxinfo.co.th

Haven't been there in a year. Assume they're still around. If they don't have it they can make it. Have a sales rep that comes to BKK on occasion so you might e-mail or call.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

The stockings are no problems and some of the dancers wear them - for example, in Angelwitch.

thanx ssin-

thinkin on it, fishnets are rare - the odd white fishnet, and the schoolgirl gogos- but they're more like black stocking pull ons, without the whadya call it, the parachute arrangments, that hold them up from the waist- and tie- up with a clip- on the thigh- certainly, i don't recall any red ones- so where's Angelwitch?-

i think i'm bulding up a store of new places here, which is gonna mean cambodia will have to wait- Oh! well, such is life-

jOa

Sarisin,

When he does, he'll be right.

Regards, JEff

quote:

I must admit there is somewhat of a tendency here for the ladies to wear those baggy parachute panties. Oops, Ranger is going to tell me I have been going to the wrong places and meeting the wrong girls again.

quote:

I must admit there is somewhat of a tendency here for the ladies to wear those baggy parachute panties. Oops, Ranger is going to tell me I have been going to the wrong places and meeting the wrong girls again.

[/QB]

AKA: Granny Panties

Angelwitch is on the second floor of NEP at the former location of Farang Connection.

Now be careful Jim of Arabia, in some of these bars the, uh, ladies' costumes are changed each night. You may find the ladies wearing polar bear suits the night you are there. But, keep going and one night you will see them in their fishnet stockings and garter belts. Most of the dancers were wearing them last Friday night. Although some were skipping the panties part.

Maybe we can get all the dancers to come out in grannies' panties then....

Archived